actor, jeff goldblum, wants his kids to "row their own boat" cuz he aint leaving them shyt

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps

honestly, think white people say this shyt for the media so they look virtuous, but i don't believe he's really going to leave them out there gettin out the mud like that. :mjlol:
Of course! Set up some foundation and have his kids run it or work for it lol :skip:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
He's saying that while they're 6 and 8
Wait til ten years pass and he's feeling older at 81 and they fully understand

"No I meant I'll get you the boat *cough*, but you gotta row your own boat :whoa:"
They put his ass in Shady Pines nursing home and shyt :mjlol:

shyt I'm already telling my sons not to do their daddy like dat :to:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Fukk all this i just wanna know why his daughter in JP2 was black ?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka

honestly, think white people say this shyt for the media so they look virtuous, but i don't believe he's really going to leave them out there gettin out the mud like that. :mjlol:
Even if, they’ve lived a whole life of privilege. That birthday Bentley ain’t going nowhere. You go back and compare this kind of comment to old stories i bet you find “JG invests $1M in son’s restaurant” type headlines

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
But that's what I'm pondering as me and my wife continue to progress. Our unborn kids childhoods will be better than ours, so how do we impart humility, work ethic and still give them a good life?

when you grow up you'll realise that that's nothing to do with money.

:hubie: