actor, jeff goldblum, wants his kids to "row their own boat" cuz he aint leaving them shyt

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Doing them a favor, not passing down a bunch of bills and repairs that need to made.

Had a good friend this happened to. Wasn't the same exact scenario but this Grandfather passed and his family wanted him to try to hold on to that house/property etc.. that house was old, had all sorts of issues, was in a bad neighborhood, etc.. And he was working his ass off to keep it in the fam. So you right that happens too.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
11FiDF2fuOujPG.webp

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
I’ve partied at his house and the people who were with the people I was with were suppose to be the security but things got taken …. now if you have the idea that this means I am high flying, jet setting ass muhhfukka you’d be incorrect, he actually had late night Hollywood party people there, one step aside from street urchins honestly

he’s a kind guy who says similar things to everyone in efforts to make others feel warm, welcomed, invited and important

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Minus charity, my kids would inherit everything.

I wouldn't necessarily tell them details because I'd hope they would go and get an education and learn to appreciate stuff...... but when it's my time, they'd inherit all my stuff.
You can't take it with you, so if you don't give it to them you just giving it to somebody else who didn't earn it.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I’ve partied at his house and the people who were with the people I was with were suppose to be the security but things got taken

he’s a kind guy who says similar things to everyone in efforts to make others feel warm, welcomed, invited and important
You frequent hollywood parties? :dame:
They all on some diddy shyt

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Minus charity, my kids would inherit everything.

I wouldn't necessarily tell them details because I'd hope they would go and get an education and learn to appreciate stuff...... but when it's my time, they'd inherit all my stuff.
No no no

you got it all wrong

you gotta do the opposite, you tell them their whole life that they will practically have to work for nothing. Tell them everything is set, tell them to take it easy

then when you die they find out you didn’t save shyt and you have the mortician set you up with a open golden casket where you’re giving everyone the finger

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
You frequent hollywood parties? :dame:
They all on some diddy shyt
I did

and Diddy shyt is literally closeted straight men that have issues dealing with their testosterone levels during the temporary drop that comes after a cocaine comedown

it’s widespread in Hollywood, I’m talking about full rooms of otherwise straight men who are there actively hitting on girls but the girls already getting coke dikk and can readily sniff out the sub-value on these men … Closeted people are most offended by the presence of someone who is “this isn’t my kind of thing“ guy, you will have to leave bathrooms

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
71? With an 8 and 6 year old? Hopefully he gets to see some grands...

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
:childplease:

My kids are getting the lion share of what I earn in life. I don't want them to work hard. I want them to be healthy and enjoy life.

If I had billions and all my son wanted to do was paint, I'd support that. If one kid wanted to invest his time in charities and community projects, I'd support that too.

The only thing that wouldn't get my support is living a hedonistic lifestyle. They'd have to do that on their own dime.