Actresses, prominent business owners charged in nationwide college admissions cheating scandal

Charlie Broadway

Greg Ward Jr. SZN
Daps
Reppin
Houston
They want bragging points to their other wealthy friends, not "generational wealth" if you can drop $750k to bribe a school official, you're already good on the generational wealth side :mjlol:

If your reading comprehension was better you wouldn’t have to quote me saying shyt I already know

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
-Remember when that black girl recently got that super high SAT score and the testing company was looking at her shyt like :mjpls:"you cheating"...:sas2:...but you got cac kids out here dumb as rocks doing illegal shyt to get in
-Oh and lets see if these Asian students start filing lawsuits claiming their white leaders are taking their spots in college like the claim black people do :mjpls:
Exactly what I was thinking I want to see if Ling Ling, Chun Lee gon bytch like they do with Black students.

But knowing how these chink mfs are. I'm sure we all know they are not going to say shyt.

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Frank living his raps...:pachaha:

giphy.gif
Gotta give him props for staying in character.

I wonder if this will affect Shameless

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is true. That does not mean that wealthy Black people are not getting a leg up as well.
Harvard's class of Black students is like 15%; and about 90% of that class of Black students are from upper-middle-class to upper-class backgrounds.
Even more egregious for the graduate schools.

The prison industrial complex is an expense and not a profiteering org for the federal or state governments, only people making money off of mass-incarceration are the contractors and a select grouping of private prisons that produce enough items at razor thin margins.
Its deeper than that.

You placing arbitrary parameters around my statement and attacking positions i didnt even advance

And youre correct, it is deeper than that. Someone has to manufacture the beds, correct? Hell, 'manufacturer' the prisons themselves , no? Maintain and maintenance the prisons....funnel power and water service to the prisons. Provide food service... manufacter clothing.this can keep going and going and this is but a single dimension of the game. Throw white people in there, now that ecosystem explodes even more cmon now

Jus like so much other shyt, its a racket to funnel public bread into private pockets ...thats where the "expense " hogwash comes into play

And back to my original point, that MONEY was turned down...it aint all about money

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Pretty much

You know how outrageously more immense the prison industrial complex could be if they used the white disorder to feed it like they did with blacks !? It could quadruple!....YOU KNO HOW MUCH MONEY THAT WOULD GENERATE?!

And they declined
Two things cacs are all about, that r behind all this
all about money
And all about race

America is all about money. But it's als about race, hence as u said it not throwing cacs behind bars as it does blacks

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
:russ:
The school I'm at is prestigious to the point where kids have discussed which horses they want to bring with them to france during their summer vacations. Lots of parents think because their kids are successful later on, that it's because these school are giving them something others are not, but it's really because their kids benefit from their parent's preexisting networks and nepotism. I was actually talking to a teacher at my job earlier today about finding out how kids of color, and black kids especially, are being supported now that we're aiming for a 40% non-white enrollment rate where we're at. She said a lot of the slots are going to hapa kids. They're also bringing in lots of kids on subsidized pricing, but once they get here I don't really see them getting the real support they need as I don't think a majority of the teachers really understand the environments that some of these kids could be coming from. The one good thing is that we have a strong secondary homework support staff along with a tracking program that works to get the lower income kids into good highschools and works hard to find lots of scholarships for them. I still feel that these lower income kids are getting heavily shafted by being enrolled here. Someone made a good point in another thread that people should at least wait until highschool to get their kids into private schooling.

Here's a good article on what's happening where I'm at which I forwarded to the teacher I was talking to
NPR Choice page
and knowing how whitewashed those Hapa kids are being influenced by their Cac dad's, and pushed into Whitism by their Asian mom.

They basically just accepting white kids with some Asian in them. That came out of a Asian Vagina:yeshrug:

Last edited: