Acura TL vs Lexus E350

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
That body style ES 350 is low key a good car actually. I pushed a '10 for about 8 mos before I sold it and got a GS. The ES had 160Kish on it when I bought it and I put 15K on it real quick. Lot of highway miles from to GA up north, and it never gave me any issues. It's not super big, but I'm tall and I fit in it pretty good. It's not super responsive or super fast, but it's pretty quick. Base model muscle car type speed, which isn't that bad for what's basically a family car. I like them, if you do the right things to them they can be clean. The new body style is a little better tho. Even starting to see brehs in the hood stunting with those. I like them 5-10 year old Lexus myself. GOAT po hustling/ daily driver car. You not coming down on everybody, but you still pulling up clean. I've always liked the TL's, but I don't think I wouldve gotten as much bang for my buck

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
I know you gotta be loving it brotha. Beautiful car, great performance and not even that expensive to maintain
Copped the '08 TL :blessed:
nikkas think my 08’ TL is a 2015. Timeless design, nothing like riding clean with no car note :wow:

I just did an alignment, wheel balance and tie rod ends and that mf glide on the highway now