AD NEED AN MD & LESS SCRUBS IN LA’S ANATOMY: THE 2021 LAKERS OFFSEASON THREAD

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Say bra, you not finna put that kinda bullshyt in the air for it to manifest. Under no circumstances can we lose my young G THT for that big bytch prozingis :francis:
Turner/AD frontcourt would be lethal defensively. Basically allows our flabby wing defenders to just force guys to the paint. Russ makes up for his lack of rebounding.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Turner/AD frontcourt would be lethal defensively. Basically allows our flabby wing defenders to just force guys to the paint. Russ makes up for his lack of rebounding.

I ain’t complaining about Turner, but I’d earl on myself if we traded our young prospect for that bum bytch kristaps

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The Kings just drafted ANOTHER point guard. There's no chance they're taking Schroder. :heh:
Its almost like the tweet says that as well :ohhh:
They already have too many guards that can shoot but can't play defense.

Not a bad move at all but I would explore other options:hubie:
I've got concerns about the Lakers ability to defend big wing players. Good thing Kawhi aint healthy. Him and PG would feast.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

I've got concerns about the Lakers ability to defend big wing players. Good thing Kawhi aint healthy. Him and PG would feast.
Maybe you should stop posting fairy tale scenarios from randoms in here. :ohhh:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

This is the one issue even our championship team had

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It'll be interesting to see how this trade develops over the next two days