Adam LaRoche quit baseball to liberate Southeast Asian Sex Slaves

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
ESPN aint shyt. :martin:

Read this ball washing article regarding Adam LaRoche brehs.

Adam LaRoche goes deep on his decision to walk

Why are the fukk are we still talking about this mother fukker? Didn't he retire weeks ago? :mindblown:

He laughs about what might have been. But what if the origin of LaRoche's decision can be found in early November, in -- of all places -- the red-light districts of Southeast Asia?

Working through a nonprofit called the Exodus Road, LaRoche and Boyer conducted surveillance in brothels and tried to determine the age of the girls -- known only by numbers pinned to bikinis -- and identify their bosses.

"Something huge happened there for us," Boyer says. "You can't explain it. Can't put your finger on it. If you make a wrong move, you're getting tossed off a building. We were in deep, man, but that's the way it needed to be done. Adam and I truly believe God brought us there and said, 'This is what I have for you boys.'"

Them sex slaves made him quit baseball brehs. :skip:

If you spent 10 days in Southeast Asia, you fukking at least one of those bytches.

I bet ol'boy was like :banderas: and :blessed: when he was there.

It changed his life brehs.

Also this hilarious part.

Adam remembers going to a parent-teacher conference back in Fort Scott. Jenn was out of town. He had no choice. He walked in and sat at a table with two teachers and two stacks of paper.

"Who do you want to start with?" one asked.

"I don't care," Adam said. "Let's start with Montana."

Montana's teacher began to tell Adam about grades and test scores, how Montana was faring statewide. Adam interrupted.

"Listen, no disrespect at all, but I honestly don't care about their grades or how they're scoring," he said. "All I care about is two questions: How are they treating their classmates, and how are they treating you?"

"Oh, she's been great," the teacher replied.

With that, Adam moved on to Drake's teacher.

"How's he behaving?" he asked.

"Everything's great."

Adam stood, thanked them for their time and said, "OK. You guys have a good day."

The life of privilege. :wow:

Also this regarding Drake in the locker room

“There’s no other workplace where you walk in and guys are slapping each other in the nuts and saying the stuff they do.”
“You can say, ‘That’s no place for a kid to be,’” LaRoche says. “The way I see it, he’s going to be around that regardless, unless you home-school and raise them in a bubble. I can’t think of a better place for him to be when he gets a taste of that than with me.”

:swaggyP:

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who gives a fukk about Adam LaRoche?
This is a guy who was maybe the 50th best player in the league at any given time.

You wanna retire and spend time home schooling your kids and doing other weirdo cac shyt?

Good.
fukk off.

I'm tired of these articles on him.

Last edited:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Also this hilarious part.

Adam remembers going to a parent-teacher conference back in Fort Scott. Jenn was out of town. He had no choice. He walked in and sat at a table with two teachers and two stacks of paper.

"Who do you want to start with?" one asked.

"I don't care," Adam said. "Let's start with Montana."

Montana's teacher began to tell Adam about grades and test scores, how Montana was faring statewide. Adam interrupted.

"Listen, no disrespect at all, but I honestly don't care about their grades or how they're scoring," he said. "All I care about is two questions: How are they treating their classmates, and how are they treating you?"

"Oh, she's been great," the teacher replied.

With that, Adam moved on to Drake's teacher.

"How's he behaving?" he asked.

"Everything's great."

Adam stood, thanked them for their time and said, "OK. You guys have a good day."

The life of privilege. :wow:

Also this regarding Drake in the locker room

“There’s no other workplace where you walk in and guys are slapping each other in the nuts and saying the stuff they do.”
“You can say, ‘That’s no place for a kid to be,’” LaRoche says. “The way I see it, he’s going to be around that regardless, unless you home-school and raise them in a bubble. I can’t think of a better place for him to be when he gets a taste of that than with me.”

:swaggyP:

:charles::charles::charles::charles::charles::charles::charles: