Addias Killing Nike right now

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
I just copped three alpha ounce instinct

Alphabounce_Instinct_Shoes_Grey_B76038_01_standard.jpg

Alphabounce_Instinct_Shoes_Grey_B76038_02_hover_frv.jpg

all nike has going for it are the retro jordans which are losing heat and the kyrie's. As far as non flabby style addias killing the game. I'm 30 so I'm a borderline :flabbynsick: so I can't imagine many young jigga fukking with nike like that.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Adidas is just throwing everything to the wall to see what sticks. I’ve been an Adidas head forever and it took me awhile to come around to these new styles but I’m digging some now... plus they’re comfortable AF!
adidas-EQT-Cushion-ADV-Blue-Pack-White-CQ2379-03.jpg

MEN_S_Adidas_Tubular_Shadow_Casual_Shoes_Red10.jpg

These are the last two pair I bought. I’m still wearing Nike though.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
The Off-White collabs and Element 87 are incredibly relevant right now.

That Adidas NMD wave has worn off, not sure if any of these new Adidas models will produce a classic silloueutte with staying power.
Man it did seem like NMD’s were more exclusive or hard to get at one point but now they’re all over the Adidas store and Finish Line and shyt. Like I said I like some of the new styles but will they have staying power like the classic shell toes or Stan Smiths? I’m not sure. Adidas and Puma are just throwing all the color ways out there

The Exchanges

All Star
Daps
The Off-White collabs and Element 87 are incredibly relevant right now.

That Adidas NMD wave has worn off, not sure if any of these new Adidas models will produce a classic silloueutte with staying power.

The deerupt were trash. Basically tennis Hu with mesh. :scusthov:

They need a new flagship because they fukked up with the NMD, bounced back with Ultraboost then fukked that up too.

Almost all Nike's main shoes have several different silhouettes and unique colors to choose from like the Nike Air Max.