Adidas & Kanye West are working on restoring business relationship

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
fukk Adidas....Ye is a clown too, but fukk those cacs (let em decline). Not 4 months ago, those cacs were talkin crazy....ready to steal his designs, sayin they didn't need Ye, and adamant about fukkin him over. :mjpls::camby:

Cacs peeped nkkas got on code for once, and started boycottin Yeezys, now they're in a panic. Ye needs to keep his foot on their throat. Whether he decides to go back, seek a new partnership w/ someone else, or do his own thing, is gonna tell me what type of c00n this nkka is (BTW he's already a high-level c00n).

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
200w.gif
:yeshrug:

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
There’s no way. Kanye’s reputation is in the mud and he hasn’t done anything to try and restore it. For all we know he could be gearing up for another antisemitic rant soon.

I work in journalism. This is being reported by literally no one except the hard hitting reporters at "Daily Loud."

Ima let coli militants cook tho.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
There’s no way. Kanye’s reputation is in the mud and he hasn’t done anything to try and restore it. For all we know he could be gearing up for another antisemitic rant soon.

People forget history. Cac companies like IBM and Ford did business with the Nazis and didn't care about their "policies" or what they said because there was money to be made.

So all they need is for Ye to do the podium apology, put on a yarmulke, take his medication, and they'll be back in business :mjgrin:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
he had issues with the type of deal he had.. i think he lookin for ownership