Adidas Slippers, Jordan Chains, Bih I Made A Change [2017 Rockets Season Thread]

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Reuniting Joe and Pringles 13 years later :ehh:

What's the 411 with him this season? Given his age, it's understandable that his minutes and everything are down but his 3pt shooting seems dreadful. No doubt playing for us could change that if it was just a bad system he was in.

That said, i feel we still need 1.) an added big at the 4 spot, and 2.) a 3rd ball handler to give Paul/Harden some relief from the constant ball pressure. Joe can certainly do some of the latter if he's got something left in the tank

Apprently he had a hand injury that was hurting his shooting. He would be in a perfect position here to get all the way healthy and fit (Nene/CP3 treatment) and his mid range shooting would help when we play the Spurs or Thunder in the playoffs and they leave the big at the rim to contest.

He pushed the Jazz passed the Clippers in the playoffs last year. If he could win us one game this playoffs he would be worth it IMO; plus keeping him away from GS/OKC.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Brehs, who's going to be the odd man out in MDA's rotation? :patrice:

Harden
CP3
Ariza
Tucker
Capela

EG
Iso Joe
Luc
Ryno
Nene - Tarik/Wright on B2B's

I fear for Gerald Green :sadcam:

He doesn't really deserve to drop out the rotation either. He brought back much needed energy to the team, is the hometown hero & has been shooting lights out ever since he signed. :francis:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Brehs, who's going to be the odd man out in MDA's rotation? :patrice:

Harden
CP3
Ariza
Tucker
Capela

EG
Iso Joe
Luc
Ryno
Nene - Tarik/Wright on B2B's

I fear for Gerald Green :sadcam:

He doesn't really deserve to drop out the rotation either. He brought back much needed energy to the team, is the hometown hero & has been shooting lights out ever since he signed. :francis:

Green is still needed mainly for the postseason in one of those games when the shots aren't falling and you need a spark off the bench. He is the type that can ignite the team and help them get a tuff victory.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
RRgVn0a.jpg

:russ:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read somewhere that Brandon Wright is still rehabbing with the team l. Does that mean he resigns with us next year. I’m still a fan of dude. He looked good that one game he played with us. I like having shotblocking bigs

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I read somewhere that Brandon Wright is still rehabbing with the team l. Does that mean he resigns with us next year. I’m still a fan of dude. He looked good that one game he played with us. I like having shotblocking bigs

Yea I think that was the plan from what I've read on CF.

The Rockets think they can get him on a good strength plan to finally stay healthy, but it will take a few months to do it.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

Yea being that they did release him but is still rehabbing with them, either he is sticking around next year, or the Rockets are just doing him a solid like a lot of other former Rockets players here, just keeping a relationship with them. Did the same for Bobby Brown and Tim Quarterman as far as still paying them even they were cut before any guaranteed money would kick in.