ADOS, what's the minimum cash payment you would accept for reparations? (poll included)

What's the smallest amount you would accept?

• Total voters

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
nikkas must really hate black folks to come up with some of these cracker ass arguments against giving black folks cash money. :mjlol:

Imagine being 45 yrs old and just getting off work from driving buses all day and you get a letter saying you're now entitled to free healthcare, free school, and no taxes instead of a check for 250k. That person might commit that.

Black people have put up with too much shyt, to not have the freedom to do whatever the fukk they want with what's owed them and their ancestors.

Daps
This is more like the police shoot your father to death wrongfully,and police pay you a settlment. The money is blood money,sure I guess you could spend it all at Magic City but I dont think thats honoring the sentiment of what the money represents. But like I said earlier,the money doesnt have any real sentiment for most of us. Which is exactly why envoking slavery just to push for reperations is wrong. Use one of the many things that actually effected us living in white supremacy.

If you respect the sentiment of what the money represents,your on board with me and not playing with these folks.

You dont have to own a business. But you should at least be required to buy your house within the black community that the reperations committe is investing in. Not you taking the money to Calabasas and spending your money in other communities.

And if you wanna go more extreme,you could put the money on a card. And the card only works when your buying from black people:pachaha:

But i wont go that far,but we do need to make sure the money is recirculating through the communities weve created and invested in. If you wanna buy a house fine,but you have to buy a house in this particular area we are investing in. Then you cant sell it to the highest bidding white man. You cant sell that trucking business we gave you money for to the Chinese.

We buy you out,or it goes back into black hands. And the money is kept in one centralized black bank. So we have accrss to your bank records. Just to make sure you arent working as a face for other races,or sabatoguing:respect:

You want to create a whole society according to your rules, and keep us in a box. Everyone else knows how to work with, and deal with other races, while preferring their own. Let’s say you buy in the black neighborhood, but you don’t like your neighbors, or the town leadership. So your options are to stay, or lose your reparations money because you don’t want live by these people. Are there education, and behavior requirements to live in that area? Not every person of every race gets along, and loves each other when they have money. Human beings have personal conflicts. What if that area isn’t suitable for your job? What if it’s a state you don’t want to live in? What if a black man wants to live on a remote area in Hawaii? What if a black family wants to build a house in the woods. They don’t want neighbors. I want my money, and I will spend it as I see fit. But I’m also on team healthcare, no taxes, and free education/cancelling student loans.

Every other race isn’t living their version of Wakanda. The average neighborhood is people working their 9 to 5 living paycheck to paycheck in debt. Many have side gigs. The government isn’t sending them checks, and making sure they go to therapy, and feeding them.

I hate this mentality that black people need our hands held through every facet of life. If someone wants to use their reparations money to live and open up shop in another area, so be it.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
But the hard stance by defending anti-intellectualism is downright scary, especially in reparations. Like, higher education and critical thinking is downright disrespected and ignored on a topic like this, when other FBA posters advocate on assets and tax free incentives.
So what "Higher Education" or "Critical Thinking" reparations options would you personally take over a cash payment? How would they benefit you personally more than the cash option? Let's discuss and see whose the one being anti-intellectual.

AggiePride336.

Black American. The Sipp/Carolina.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
But the hard stance by defending anti-intellectualism is downright scary, especially in reparations. Like, higher education and critical thinking is downright disrespected and ignored on a topic like this, when other FBA posters advocate on assets and tax free incentives.
You saying anything about anti-intellectualism, then going back and seeing your crazed rants on STEM majors and jobs, makes this post by you hilarious.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You want to create a whole society according to your rules, and keep us in a box. Everyone else knows how to work with, and deal with other races, while preferring their own. Let’s say you buy in the black neighborhood, but you don’t like your neighbors, or the town leadership. So your options are to stay, or lose your reparations money because you don’t want live by these people. Are there education, and behavior requirements to live in that area? Not every person of every race gets along, and loves each other when they have money. Human beings have personal conflicts. What if that area isn’t suitable for your job? What if it’s a state you don’t want to live in? What if a black man wants to live on a remote area in Hawaii? What if a black family wants to build a house in the woods. They don’t want neighbors. I want my money, and I will spend it as I see fit. But I’m also on team healthcare, no taxes, and free education/cancelling student loans.

Every other race isn’t living their version of Wakanda. The average neighborhood is people working their 9 to 5 living paycheck to paycheck in debt. Many have side gigs. The government isn’t sending them checks, and making sure they go to therapy, and feeding them.

I hate this mentality that black people need our hands held through every facet of life. If someone wants to use their reparations money to live and open up shop in another area, so be it.

Well usually when reperations is pushed,i see it pushed as money owed to us,that will be used to reverse the effects of systematic white supremacy. Do you not think that reversing systematic white supremacy would take a systematic approach?

Im not trying to fit anybody in a box. Im suggesting you shouldnt be allowed in the box if you arent on that same mission in some way shape or form. If you cant use emotional intelligence to get along with other black people for the good of the cause. At least to where your not fighting or shooting at each other? Hell no you shouldnt be allowed in the box. And yes there will be education requirements,most important being knowledge of self. What other requirements there will be,what the cirriculum is can be decided collectively.

Now if the money isnt about reversing the effects of white supremacy. Lets stop talking so pretty about it just to sell the idea. Lets just say its about us getting checks to do whatever we feel like. Its not about reversing the effects of white supremacy,its not about creating generational wealth. It cant be if you dont have standards,or any learning material required before recieving the checks. Even the nba has players learn about how not to lose their money now. And thats money they literally earned and should have the right to spend recklessly as they please. This reperations money is bigger than individual wants and needs. But,if you want to live remotelybin hawaii. Feel free to write a letter explaining how this will benefit the black collective. Everything will be taken under deep consideration:respect:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also when you say other races live among and work among each other while preferring their own. Are you absolutely sure about that?

In many cases you are talking about groups who are newly immigrated. African Americans have been long assimilated into thie country. Do you think 3rd generation Asians or Indians give a damn about living and working among asians? That only matters when the language barriers,and cultural differences are still intact. The less hood you are,it lessens the barrier between you and other races.

So i would trust people in the hood to stay among black people,start businesses related to black culture,and circulate the money within the community more than any other demographic of black people. But I would also trust poor black people less with the money. Just because you are less likely to have financial literacy if you are poor.

Yall will need to think more like the boule on thos topic. I just dont think being poor and uneduccated should be a disqualifer. Or make you seen as less valuable or constructive like many boule do. Mindset and willingless to learn,and be apart of a winning culture is whats important. Dishing out reperations without standards is a horrible approach:respect:

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Reparations isn't my top priority but I'll accept any money.

Reparations, just cash, isn't going to fix issues in the black community imo. But I don't go out of my way to discourage people advocating for it or hate it.