Adrien Broner out here really thinking that he changed Maidanas life?

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
He really wanted that Maidana rematch too. Maidana not only exposed him but arguably beat him up, handled him like a man vs. a boy or something.
If i remember correctly after that was when we first started seeing him getting fat and shyt in between fights. That Maidana L really fukked with that bol spirit and he'll probably be having nightmares about that ass whupping 15-20 yrs from now

KnockoutKing

Rookie
Daps
Maidana literally disrupted his equilibrium, beat him from pillar to post, humiliated him in front of hundreds in attendance and millions watching all over the world, suffered his first career defeat with 2 knockdowns and was booed and hazed with soda cans, soda, popcorn, trash, and various undistinguishable objects as he shamefully exited the arena. :lolbron:
Damn
You ain't had to do AB like that :mjcry:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Picture-4.png

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Thurman might beat danny if he ties up on the inside and works on that defense. But who we kidding Keith gonna fight with his heart and unlike porter danny throws hard ACCURATE punches
How you imagine Danny gets close enough to him to do that?

Danny is fukked if he faces someone who's a fast mover and good from the outside. Both fits to Thurman.
Porter has a much faster footwork than Danny plus he is crazy so he give no fukks if he gets ht repeatedly while he's getting inside. Danny is far more measure tha that I can see him having problems with Thurman's movement and straights all night.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
How you imagine Danny gets close enough to him to do that?

Danny is fukked if he faces someone who's a fast mover and good from the outside. Both fits to Thurman.
Porter has a much faster footwork than Danny plus he is crazy so he give no fukks if he gets ht repeatedly while he's getting inside. Danny is far more measure tha that I can see him having problems with Thurman's movement and straights all night.
Yeah I don't think danny would win via decision. But to answer your question danny doesn't need to cut off the ring to win. His body work is gonna have Keith gassed. Then he can take advantage of that trash inside game. Danny is crafty enough land counter shots even when his opponent is moving away. To outbox danny your defense has to be on point. And Keith defense is trash. I think danny gone set him up for a ko. It will take at least 9 rounds to happen tho.