Adrien Broner Vs Amir Khan undercard for the floyd maidana fight ?

Daps
Amir Khan unanimous.

Ill never forget watching Broner split against Paulie...

Pathetic:snoop:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They would need one more marquee type match because I honestly am not crazy interested in Floyd/Maidana or Broner/Khan.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Head of Showtime, Stephen Espinoza, says the fight isnt happening.

I believe they cant afford to pay Mayweather and Maidana, PLUS pay Khan and Broner what they typically earn all on the same card. Not to mention Abner Mares is fighting on the undercard and has to be paid his money. For Showtime to still make a significant earning, I dont think they believe they would be able to do so:manny:

Me personally, Broner vs Khan at 140 is a good fight and something I wanna see.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown

I believe they cant afford to pay Mayweather and Maidana, PLUS pay Khan and Broner what they typically earn all on the same card. Not to mention Abner Mares is fighting on the undercard and has to be paid his money. For Showtime to still make a significant earning, I dont think they believe they would be able to do so:manny:

damn, that shyt would've been so perfect on the undercard too. Hopefully we at least get the WWE boxer, Keith Thurman tho.

so the Mares/Gonzalez rematch is happening on the Floyd undercard? I'll take that!

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
damn, that shyt would've been so perfect on the undercard too. Hopefully we at least get the WWE boxer, Keith Thurman tho.

so the Mares/Gonzalez rematch is happening on the Floyd undercard? I'll take that!

Mares isnt fighting Gonzalez.

He claimed he had an injury so he couldnt rematch Gonzalez, :mjpls: , but now he's fighting Takashi Miura for the WBC Featherweight belt on May 3rd:manny:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
i might actually buy this mother fukker and watch it on hd

:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

how is amir khan still swimming with his combinations :snoop:

@1:53 :snoop:

hes gonna get rocked/dropped by every puncher that can punch with him for the rest of his career. :snoop:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
how is amir khan still swimming with his combinations :snoop:

@1:53 :snoop:

hes gonna get rocked/dropped by every puncher that can punch with him for the rest of his career. :snoop:
It is far too late in the game for him to start fixing all of his bad habits and that is one of his most glaring.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
almost berto and con will fight but on their own card

Daps
broner shoulda been unanimous

Broner didn't work that whole fight.

And Paulie is so feather fisted his lands aren't going to make an impression.

It's when I became an unbeliever of Broner TBH and knew he would fall to a man who lands with power:manny:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka :laff: classic on so many levels.

:Bronercry:

Is Adrien Broner the new Andre Berto?
PostDateIcon.png
March 1st, 2014 | Post Comment - 99 Comments

broner555552.jpg

With big brother Floyd Mayweather Jr. getting ready to show little brother Adrien Broner how not to get hit by a slugger in Marcos Maidana, it seems that Amir Khan and Broner are willing to fight each other. While Khan has made it clear he is willing to fight on Mayweather’s undercard and already started calling out Broner, Broner is tweeting and tagging images of him fighting Khan. This will probably be an entertaining fight, but will it be competitive?

We all know styles make fights and Broner will not have to worry as much about Khan’s style or power mimicking Maidana’s, but he did not confidently demonstrate he had an answer for Paulie Malignaggi’s boxing ability. The fact Broner shows us that he spends too much time thinking in the ring rather than punching back, Khan who is known for winning rounds and outworking his opponents will probably go home with the victory with a unanimous decision.

Khan also has victories over Broner’s only two welterweight fights against Malignaggi and Maidana. Broner’s chance would be the same one Maidana needs against Mayweather, one good punch that can knockout his opponent.

We have to give credit to Golden Boy for being able to build up a fighter and when things do not go their way in welterweight (or maybe the way they knew would happen), they feed the upset winner to Mayweather. Andre Berto was able to give Ortiz and Guerrero a shot at Mayweather, but after Berto was TKO’d by Jesus Soto Karass, Golden must have realized that a Mayweather vs. Karass would be a hard fight to sell. Broner is good for only one more ticket for the Mayweather Show. So choose wisely Broner and help your big brother out by finding him a Mexican slugger instead, more recently he has had an appetite to fight these guys. It would be an easier sell for him for next year’s Cinco de Mayo since this year we have an Argentine.

http://www.boxingnews24.com/2014/03/is-adrien-broner-the-new-andre-berto/#more-171719

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps

They said Mayweather gave up some of his revenue to bring Garcia-Matthysse in the fold to make the PPV sell better.
The fact that Mayweather took Broner's opponent for his main event, I would think Mayweather and Haymon would be willing to throw some cheese Broner's way for stepping aside and would do so in getting him a prime fight on the PPV.

I want this fight though. Not a fan of either fighter, although watching Khan get KD'd is always :ahh:. Khan has the speed and power to trouble Broner. He should definitely outwork him. Broner has the handspeed and power to make Khan's legs dance. We may see both fighters get KD. Great fight, trash talking, what is not to love?