Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
How many of you laughed when I said back when that semi sentient sex robots were gonna be the next big thing? Well, here we are...

People are wild lonely and even those relating are constantly thinking "I can do better" because of gassed up heads and overdrawn reality checking. End result? Not latex but silicon...

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
oh the thing thats been depicted in movies and books since the concept of robots. :unimpressed:

Funny how that works, isn't it? Before 1999 when I spoke about the Game of Souls people said "Are you a schizophrenic? This is reality, not pretending" before actually investing some thought into what was said. After that it was an instant click and "Yeah, I've seen the Matrix too!".

Do the Knowledge. Here's something you haven't read or seen in a flick:

The next stage of the Game will have its foundations in place by 2025th. By then it will become exceedingly obvious we're in a simulation. Lets see if you spot it when it happens...

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
How @Busted_Toes be looking right before he types up the most intricately, wild horny thread title you ever seen

YOMG8Bs.jpg

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all the weirdos who been playing japanese dating simulators gonna eat

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
I just want one of these companies to be publicly traded
please :mjcry:

That would be hustling backwards. Do the Knowledge and invest in those who make the components, especially the elements that will use proprietary tech as there are only ever a handful of true innovators and its the algorithm that will be pushing the next gen of silicon pimping.

Invest in that and you'll profit from the engineered loneliness as this stuff will rip through the world like a digital crack epidemic. Double entendre intended...

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
That would be hustling backwards. Do the Knowledge and invest in those who make the components, especially the elements that will use proprietary tech as there are only ever a handful of true innovators and its the algorithm that will be pushing the next gen of silicon pimping.

Invest in that and you'll profit from the engineered loneliness as this stuff will rip through the world like a digital crack epidemic. Double entendre intended...
I already got most of the ai/chip companies
and I got an ai etf
I just want it all:damn:

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
I already got most of the ai/chip companies
and I got an ai etf
I just want it all:damn:
Have you invested in any companies that specialize in synthetic skin?

Thats the make or break point and one most miss but will also generate fortunes if you're positioned correctly. Literally the first point of contact and most important thing.