Advertising both feminism and Satanism?

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I saw this ad on the way to work.

On top we see the symbol for female. In my experience it's usually worn by feminists. If any other type of people wear it please inform me.

below we have the Satanic cross or the Leviathan cross. I've known a few satanists and seen it enough to know what it is.

what I found odd is they are on an add. together. This seems like classic sigilmancy . There is a subliminal message here. What does the coli think it is?

Last edited:

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
I saw this ad on the way to work.

On top we see the symbol for female. In my experience it's usually worn by feminists. If any other type of people wear it please inform me.

below we have the Satanic cross or the Leviathan cross. I've known a few satanists and seen it enough to know what it is.

what I found odd is they are on an add. together. This seems like classic sigilmancy . There is a subliminal message here. What does the coli think it is?

Hmmm can't really make out the bottom symbol, I'll take your word for it, however Theosophy and Feminism go hand in hand, and we know there is a link between the darker aspects of the Esoteric field and radical political movements - Fenian Brotherhood, Germanenorden, and the Thule Society to name a few.

And considering the idea of Satan is in the form of a trickster as far as Christianity is concerned, there's a definite link as most modern day feminists reject the overly patriarchal religion of Rome, so using satanism as way to spit on it's ideals makes sense.

However what form of Satanism are we speaking of?

Luciferan Doctrine, Luciferianism, LeVayan, old school Satanism or more radical forms such as 9 angles satanism(:merchant:)

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Hmmm can't really make out the bottom symbol, I'll take your word for it, however Theosophy and Feminism go hand in hand, and we know there is a link between the darker aspects of the Esoteric field and radical political movements - Fenian Brotherhood, Germanenorden, and the Thule Society to name a few.

And considering the idea of Satan is in the form of a trickster as far as Christianity is concerned, there's a definite link as most modern day feminists reject the overly patriarchal religion of Rome, so using satanism as way to spit on it's ideals makes sense.

Luciferan Doctrine, Luciferianism, LeVayan, old school Satanism or more radical forms such as 9 angles satanism(:merchant:)
LeVayan. The symbol was LeVayan.

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism

Ok I see it, don't know what they are doing there....hmm

I Iwould say it looks like they tried to mask it, however what with it being on the same hand as the feminist symbol (female) and the same hand is holding a fork (trident) it makes you wonder

Regenerative principle perhaps, tridents are associated classically with the 3 principles of God hood:

Creation, Preservation, Destruction

Generate. Operate. Destroy

With a quick analysis let's say: the destruction of the patriarchy and the recreation (rebirth) of Matriarchy?

Problem is, most modern Satanists and occult groups are nothing but chaos magicians, a very dangerous practice trying to marry different philosophies that are often diametrically opposed.

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Ok I see it, don't know what they are doing there....hmm

I Iwould say it looks like they tried to mask it, however what with it being on the same hand as the feminist symbol (female) and the same hand is holding a fork (trident) it makes you wonder

Regenerative principle perhaps, tridents are associated classically with the 3 principles of God hood:

Creation, Preservation, Destruction

Generate. Operate. Destroy

With a quick analysis let's say: the destruction of the patriarchy and the recreation (rebirth) of Matriarchy?

Problem is, most modern Satanists and occult groups are nothing but chaos magicians, a very dangerous practice trying to marry different philosophies that are often diametrically opposed.
very true.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
well.. of course they’d advertise together because feminism is against the will of god

a women of satan and a world ruled by sin and devils will switch roles and not be under the guidance of man, as a women is supposed to be guided, lead and taught under a man
cBJmcuA.gif