Singles Aesop Rock & Blockhead - Pumpkin Seeds (feat. Lupe Fiasco)

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Who has the desire or energy to hate on Aesop Rock? So random :dead:

But he is legitimately a genius, linguistically, at least. I've read and heard him say he's read and studied dictionaries and thesauri(?) exhaustively, so he isn't just saying words to be saying them
Some study concluded he uses more different words than anyone.

This is AAA, Weapons Grade Nerd Rap:ehh:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
aesop rock eh lupe eh

blockhead is nice, ill give it a spin

five mins later

backpack.gif

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
i mean the lyrics/delivery/performance is nice but ... that BEAT

im kinda iffy on that def jux shyt but blockhead has always been nice.. music for cavelight is nice

found the instrumental track if anyones interested :blessed:

i feel like brownsville ka could just float on this

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who has the desire or energy to hate on Aesop Rock? So random :dead:

But he is legitimately a genius, linguistically, at least. I've read and heard him say he's read and studied dictionaries and thesauri(?) exhaustively, so he isn't just saying words to be saying them
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

“He legitimately is a genius, linguistically, at least”

:camby::camby::camby:

He’s a lame, incoherent, pseudo-intellectual, faux lyrical cornball.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

“He legitimately is a genius, linguistically, at least”

He’s a lame, incoherent, pseudo-intellectual, faux lyrical cornball.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

"He’s a lame, incoherent, pseudo-intellectual, faux lyrical cornball."

Is that what we're doing, being children? Give your dad back his phone.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
HAHAHAHAHAHA

"He’s a lame, incoherent, pseudo-intellectual, faux lyrical cornball."

Is that what we're doing, being children? Give your dad back his phone.
Yes, a child would type that. A child would use those terms. An adult, on the other hand, would say “he’s read and studied dictionaries and thesauri(?) exhaustively” as justification of designating a rambling doofus MC with a marginal following a “genius.”

You vapid block head. Pun intended.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yes, a child would type that. A child would use those terms. An adult, on the other hand, would say “he’s read and studied dictionaries and thesauri(?) exhaustively” as justification of designating a rambling doofus MC with a marginal following a “genius.”

You vapid block head. Pun intended.
Correct, a child would type what you did, and an adult would type what I did. And there is no pun in that. I'm unsure why or how you have such strong feelings about him, Aesop Rock fukk your mom or something? I said he's a genius linguistically, meaning he has an extensive knowledge of vocabulary. Nothing wrong with admitting that. But get back with me when you're done licking the windows on that short bus, angry friend.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Correct, a child would type what you did, and an adult would type what I did. And there is no pun in that. I'm unsure why or how you have such strong feelings about him, Aesop Rock fukk your mom or something? I said he's a genius linguistically, meaning he has an extensive knowledge of vocabulary. Nothing wrong with admitting that. But get back with me when you're done licking the windows on that short bus, angry friend.
Sharp rebuttal. The sophistication of your thought process truly shines through.

This rapper is a genius. Justification? I’ve heard him say he studied dictionaries and thesauri??? exhaustively.

You disagree? That’s what a child would say. Give your father his phone back! Did he fukk your mom? You lick the short bus windows!

Hard-hitting points. Makes sense you’re an Aesop fan. Take this clown ass remedial white boy material back to the drawing board, little dude.

Daps
I just did a quick Google and I'm surprised these two haven't collaborated before. They're literally the white/Black versions of one another. The track doesn't disappoint - one of the most hilarious songs I've heard in recent memory.

Amateurs usurpers and catechism deserters
Re-tuning truffle pig noses to catalytic converters
In between the stirring creatures, I'm keen to the furthest needle drop
Before requesting stiches, it is not that type of needle dog
Dog, the truest unicorn of all is human at rest
Waltzing through some hood the future forgets

:dead:

Inside of your word salad sandwiches a formal moral beef
I don't call em teeth, I call em oral coral reefs.

:dead:

Lord have mercy. I pray for anyone who treats this as anything other than comedy.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Sharp rebuttal. The sophistication of your thought process truly shines through.

This rapper is a genius. Justification? I’ve heard him say he studied dictionaries and thesauri??? exhaustively.

You disagree? That’s what a child would say. Give your father his phone back! Did he fukk your mom? You lick the short bus windows!

Hard-hitting points. Makes sense you’re an Aesop fan. Take this clown ass remedial white boy material back to the drawing board, little dude.
Didn't read, but good morning, bruv!