Also looks like they resolved this issue to

:sas2:

That roster is ass tho

Mmmmhhmmmmm

giphy.gif

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I can’t really speak on the roster much cause most of those names I know in name only and not their work. All I know is Mel and Brandi are BAD, and Britt Baker isn’t very good despite initially being heavily pushed and protected, but she is basically Carmella

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I can’t really speak on the roster much cause most of those names I know in name only and not their work. All I know is Mel and Brandi are BAD, and Britt Baker isn’t very good despite initially being heavily pushed and protected, but she is basically Carmella

Brandi is still green but bless her heart.

That Mel chick, feel like it’s hard to judge her fairly off of one match

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Random wrestlers jobs out once on tnt

Yeah we got tina wilson!!!

:wow:

Everyone’s random till they get they opportunities to shine.

95% of them NXT ho’s is random and all of the main roster chicks was random till they got that time in.

Though some on there are still random and they been there like 5+ years now:mjlol:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Brandi is still green but bless her heart.

That Mel chick, feel like it’s hard to judge her fairly off of one match

Im with you on “bless her heart” cause Brandi really does show effort and drive, but I just don’t think she’s made for competing in the ring. Reminds me of Lana, where she has the sheer will to train, but simply doesn’t put it together in the ring. I’ve said it about the WWE all the time, but it applies to AEW as well — not every woman needs to be in the ring. It is perfectly ok to have fine women that can’t wrestle just be fine.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Im with you on “bless her heart” cause Brandi really does show effort and drive, but I just don’t think she’s made for competing in the ring. Reminds me of Lana, where she has the sheer will to train, but simply doesn’t put it together in the ring. I’ve said it about the WWE all the time, but it applies to AEW as well — not every woman needs to be in the ring. It is perfectly ok to have fine women that can’t wrestle just be fine.

True that..... maybe at worst she will get to the level of atleast Kelly Kelly or them other Diva contest model chicks like Maryse that became better in the ring.

But not trynna defend her, I only wonder how much time did she have to prepare since again originally she wasn’t even supposed to be in that match.

I can’t really fault them for doing what they had to do