AEW Dynamite contract extended through 2023 & AEW Dark confirmed for TNT

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Darby Allen hasn't even cut an in ring promo yet or won a meaningful match but AEW should put the title on him. :mjlol:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Darby Allen hasn't even cut an in ring promo yet or won a meaningful match but AEW should put the title on him. :mjlol:

aew has booked this kid completely wrong.
in favor of and to get over this band of indy come lately former wwe new wave old locker room clique shyt.
if the bucks and omega ain't the champ.
if Santino and ortiz not even champs.
stop with this Oh the wwe guys just because shyt.
with Jericho, if anyone knows. I came back to this whole dance as thee stampede new gen Jericho mark of all smarts.
yet, I have no idea.
how or why jericho is this new jericho,....or he has the title.
it has no origin. Most importantly it has no origin to launch a boom at this point.
same with Moxley.
I have no idea.
how or why Moxley is Moxley.
or there ever was a Moxley.
as both Moxley and jericho are long term tv draws character wise. They need long term builds and fan contact guys. They are not gateway boom guys
real talk,...
if you dudes would do your homework on this kid.
he already has a built in build face character to the title program. That was never completed and if you completed it.

it is tailor made to make this fed.
as a matter fact make this fed into and to surpass, what tna fukked up in.
when they failed to put the title on aj styles early.

you got plenty of time to build everyone heel or face through allin.

go watch his shyt.

this kid wants it kinda more than anyone of these new kids.
who say they are this or that.
the kid is just darby allin.

I would not say shyt about this.
if it was not that prophecy.

if you fukk it up allin can carry that shyt.
plus probably call an audible that could be this gen's swerve audible.

if any kid ever had IT.
Darby allin has it.

it is only four dudes out of the indy heroes who had it, immediately on first premiere viewing.

styles
dragon
Nigel
Aries

this kid allin is the new kid I can say has IT.

art barr

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
That's not up for you to decide:francis:

You live in a society that has used negative stereotypes about Black people for 400 years to justify lynchings, burnings, and to this day police shootings, mass incarceration, employment & education discrimination.

You think Stepin Fetchit and Amos & Andy was what Black people wanted representing them back then?:dahell:

Again, I shouldn't have to explain that to "Black" people:gucci:

If R-Truth represents you, you need to go find ya self b

This nikka talmbout systemic racism because R-Ttuth did the splits. That’s like being tight because that Sunny kisses nikka on AEW twerkin wif his booty out.. Son ain’t carrying the torch for black people. He ain’t makin me look bad, that’s him. If he wanna be a flamboyant fakkit, that’s on him. Not black people. fukk out..

You nikkas really are dweebs man, go outside

Last edited:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Darby Allin ain’t world champion material YET but in a couple years he can definitely get there. In the meantime they need to introduce a TV title to get guys without feuds on TV and to have something to build up Darby, Jungle Boy, MJF, etc. up to main event status

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
id put the world title on darby but not before moxley and omega, giving it to him this early would be dumb as fukk, let them have their shine and continue build him up as a legit contender(as in not feeding him to cody :mjpls:)

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
If R-Truth represents you, you need to go find ya self b

This nikka talmbout systemic racism because R-Ttuth did the splits. That’s like being tight because that Sunny kisses nikka on AEW twerkin wif his booty out.. Son ain’t carrying the torch for black people. He ain’t makin me look bad, that’s him. If he wanna be a flamboyant fakkit, that’s on him. Not black people. fukk out..

You nikkas really are dweebs man, go outside

"nikka" I'm outside all the time. :stopitslime:

And stereotypes matter in the real fukking world, in job settings, when you're looking for employment, or dealing with police. :stopitslime:

And you know damn well, aint nobody talking about R-Truth doing no damn splits, we're talking about him being a down right shucking & jiving ass c00n for years, who's completely stupid for no reason. If he was on any other show other than wrestling, the character would have the NAACP marching on NBC/ABC/Fox:stopitslime:

nikkaz like you wanna act all dense until you get your wake up call.:camby: