AEW Fight Forever | JUNE 29TH

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
How much does it cost and for how long is the rental period?
It's been years since I rented from them but I think it's like $15 a month to rent one game and like $25 to rent two games. You can rent for as long as you want. It might have changed though because I haven't rented from them since 2020.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
same. waste of bread. shyt sucked
Don't get me wrong , it's not that it sucked... shyt I played HOURS of awful wrestling games since 1987.

It's the fact that they released a whole extra 3 dlc's after the initial game that some people paid $80+ season pass for and they expect folks to pay an additional $70 for the complete game a year later after the fact.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Don't get me wrong , it's not that it sucked... shyt I played HOURS of awful wrestling games since 1987.

It's the fact that they released a whole extra 3 dlc's after the initial game that some people paid $80+ season pass for and they expect folks to pay an additional $70 for the complete game a year later after the fact.

This was one of those games I really wanted to like. I even went easy on it initially because I damn near wanted to convince myself that it was solid..

But this really wasn’t it. I hope they get it right on the sequel, but this game felt like a shell. shyt was so insanely empty.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
:beli: bought this game day 1 with dlc.
Same. I preordered it way in advance, long before reviews came out. I knew I was wasting my money though, always am with video games because I’ll play for a week or two then never play the game.

Every once in a while I’ll be like “well this time will be different!” Nope, never is. Even if it’s a GOAT tier game like the first Zelda game for the DS.

Maybe one of these days I’ll stop being a dumbass and learn :mjcry:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
The whole CAW system sucks too. Can’t import community creations. Strikingly lacking in customizations for a wrestlers appearance. And it’s a HUGE time drain to customize their move set.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Same. I preordered it way in advance, long before reviews came out. I knew I was wasting my money though, always am with video games because I’ll play for a week or two then never play the game.

Every once in a while I’ll be like “well this time will be different!” Nope, never is. Even if it’s a GOAT tier game like the first Zelda game for the DS.

Maybe one of these days I’ll stop being a dumbass and learn :mjcry:
Exactly, I will never buy a game off of blind faith and supporting the cause (aew/classic gaming)

Just for them to turn around and ask for an additional $80 after buying the season pass which was supposed to include all future dlc but got nixed due to poor sales.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Downloaded it from the free monthly games on PSN. Game is fun, but clunky as hell. I would've been mad if I paid $60 for it.

I can't believe they're charging ~$80+ for their DLC. That shyt is crazy stupid. I wanted to play as Swerve/Switchblade but I'm not dropping $40 for two different DLCs :dahell: