AEW Is Getting a MidCard Belt

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
He's corny

Well damn :gucci:

If being corny is such a high and terrible offense then there are so many wrestlers across multiple companies that are guilty of that:mjtf:

And they don’t get a quarter of that same energy:hubie:

Double standard:sas2:

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
Well damn :gucci:

If being corny is such a high and terrible offense then there are so many wrestlers across multiple companies that are guilty of that:mjtf:

And they don’t get a quarter of that same energy:hubie:

Double standard:sas2:
No double standard here, people on here don't like I call kofi Kingston overrated and think he's trash, I keep the same energy

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Like I said in this week’s show thread.
They fukked the money up with Darby/Sammy as a Quarterfinal match instead of the Final. :francis:

Not only is the feud already built-in and tailor-made for Darby to chase Sammy over a few PPVs before finally getting the gold, but it would've been looked back at as THE launchpad for both of them when they inevitably end up in the Main Event scene.

The tournament is likely still gonna be flames, but that seemed like an ally oop that was practically gifted to them.

I’ll even add in that Cody/Archer doesn’t NEED the belt, since Cody is likely gonna put Archer over anyway like he does with everybody coming in as a major heel

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
So Archer beating either Cody or Darby to win it, Cody being the 1st challenger if they go with Darby as the swerve since a Cody vs Archer final seems like the most obvious outcome :jbhmm:

Arn, Tully, & Jake not being around during this actually hurts it pretty bad.