“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
It’s amazing that every major problem in AEW, The Elite has been involved…..but “Punk is a cancerrrrrr!”
The coverage of this whole shyt been a joke. It’s just people the elite feed stories to making a one-sided narrative that makes punk look like the only one in the wrong. Crazy to see people actually going along with it

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The coverage of this whole shyt been a joke. It’s just people the elite feed stories to making a one-sided narrative that makes punk look like the only one in the wrong. Crazy to see people actually going along with it

I came here to post this. Bix is a fukking embarssment and has been for awhile but this is just annoying:francis:

Now this fat CaC is like "Well Tony didnt outright say Punk didnt want Cabana moved, just that he said Punk had nothing to do with the decision:jbhmm:"

:scust:

2 months ago this guy was defending Punk and saying he very much doubts Cobana status had anything to do with Punk and now look. Wrestling journalism is in the fukking mud. The same idiots that built and co-signed AEW are gonna destroy it with this idiotic "reporting" coming out of scrum

Last edited:

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
I came here to post this. Bix is a fukking embarssment and has been for awhile but this is just annoying:francis:

Now this fat CaC is like "Well Tony didnt outright say Punk didnt want Cabana moved, just that he said Punk had nothing to do with the decision:jbhmm:"

:scust:

2 months ago this guy was defending Punk and saying he very much doubts Cobana status had anything to do with Punk and now look. Wrestling journalism is in the fukking mud. The same idiots that built and co-signed AEW are gonna destroy it with this idiotic "reporting" coming out of scrum

It’s crazy as hell lol. None of these people have criticized hangman at all for starting this whole shyt with that stupid worked shoot promo on the biggest babyface in the company. Just imagine if real sports were covered with this much bias :mjlol:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I came here to post this. Bix is a fukking embarssment and has been for awhile but this is just annoying

This guy Bix is an actual insane person:gucci:

Bix is a mental midget. He blocked me on twitter because I called him a snowflake due to him crying about Max Caster talking about Amber Heard.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
It’s crazy as hell lol. None of these people have criticized hangman at all for starting this whole shyt with that stupid worked shoot promo on the biggest babyface in the company. Just imagine if real sports were covered with this much bias :mjlol:

One report that has slipped through the cracks is that Hangman appearently never apologized to Punk for the workers rights promo so it looks like they never settled it

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Punk people gave his side to Sapp, that’s where kicking down the door and the anecdote about Ace Steel’s wife came from.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I forgot Punk spoiled BD coming into AEW live on TV a couple weeks before he actually did :patrice: