AEW - "The Story of a Mark and His Money.." Edit: Matthew Belloni: "Exclusive Rights Negotiating AEW/WBD ends in July. Expects other suitors..."

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Punk is the biggest fukking disappointment of a top guy in wrestling. Mother fukker breaking his own foot diving in a sea of neckbeards had to have created some sort of time paradox.

Then he got hurt vs. Mox. Can't be a top guy and unreliable both in health and attitude. Hunter was right about the guy

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
She hinted at not listening to the rumors.. maybe she got cleared for all we know. We'll see
It just seems like a waste of money even if she can wrestle. There are a handful of women wrestlers that can spike ratings and I don’t think Paige is one of ‘em. Maybe she’s using this to gain pub for an OnlyFans or some shyt.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
what’s the point of sig img Paige if she can’t wrestle? I don’t think she’s that good on the mic or in the ring for that matter.

i think she's got a big social media following so she has more exposure (bars) than any of the bytches in the company but yeah if she can't wrestle then what's the point

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
what’s the point of sig img Paige if she can’t wrestle? I don’t think she’s that good on the mic or in the ring for that matter.
I mean, the way TK books (specially the women) everything is pointless. But that division is so thin that signing Ruby was treated as some sort of "big deal" :dead:

Hypris

Superstar
Daps

Triple H poaching some talent is good for AEW. They were bloated and Tony couldn't keep everyone happy. The locker room was getting messy. Let some guys go. Addition by subtraction.

Now he knows who's loyal and who he can invest in. Swerve and Lee should be future singles champions after they split up.