AEW - "The Story of a Mark and His Money.." Edit: Matthew Belloni: "Exclusive Rights Negotiating AEW/WBD ends in July. Expects other suitors..."

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Triple H poaching some talent is good for AEW. They were bloated and Tony couldn't keep everyone happy. The locker room was getting messy. Let some guys go. Addition by subtraction.

Now he knows who's loyal and who he can invest in. Swerve and Lee should be future singles champions after they split up.

I don't want anything to do with Lee until he improves his look. Across the board.

EDIT: And even then, no. I remembered his fugazi thespian ass promos...fukk Keith Lee

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps

Triple H poaching some talent is good for AEW. They were bloated and Tony couldn't keep everyone happy. The locker room was getting messy. Let some guys go. Addition by subtraction.

Now he knows who's loyal and who he can invest in. Swerve and Lee should be future singles champions after they split up.

Swerve should get a tnt title run minimum after they split up

He would be a good heel for wardlow to face

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

reddit marks are turning on Paige because they don't like her rockstar boyfriend. now she's a shytty person and it was a mistake to sign her :mjlol:

Lol the virtue signaling. These muhfukkas probably don’t even know the victims name. Pretend anger. Get a life, nikkas!

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

reddit marks are turning on Paige because they don't like her rockstar boyfriend. now she's a shytty person and it was a mistake to sign her :mjlol:

He was an accomplice to a murder and a known racist. Btw they’re not allegations, he confessed and is a convicted felon.

Last edited:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

okay-okay-how-you-know.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing’s lost there
I used be a huge mark for dude, but he's always blaming others for his lack of success. Even RUSH went out and got English lessons. Dude, wrestles in fukking baseball pants. He blamed WWE creative, He blamed CMLL and shyt on AAA in the process now he's not happy w/ AEW. At some point He has to look in the mirror.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
I don't want anything to do with Lee until he improves his look. Across the board.

EDIT: And even then, no. I remembered his fugazi thespian ass promos...fukk Keith Lee
What have I, Keith Lee the III, ever done to you, good sir? I have only ever done my best to entertain the plebian masses.
e1ezLeP.png