AEW - "The Story of a Mark and His Money.." Edit: Matthew Belloni: "Exclusive Rights Negotiating AEW/WBD ends in July. Expects other suitors..."

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
how can u say it's the same people? There aren't people who are fans of one or the other? Yall love to paint narratives.. it's funny as hell to read :pachaha:

My brother in Christ, I feel like you argue for the sake of arguing sometimes. You’ll take a simple light hearted offhanded remark and act like it’s some crazy asinine statement that has to be deep dived and discussed further..

look fam… when Punk signed with AEW, there were people in the audience with real tears. I was in Vegas for Summerslam that weekend and witnessed the buzz. AEW diehards were losing their minds collectively…

With that said, it’s not some crazy stretch to assume the die hards in that audience last night who are chanting fukk him, weren’t at some point worshipping the ground he walked on. It’s just a funny parallel, but it’s not that deep

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
That's a typical reply on here :russ: i don't love to argue but i do love to see people defend their point :mjlol:

By the way.. of course it was cool to see Phil return but Omega and them are the founders. Not crazy to believe the diehards would choose them over salty Phil
So, no response to my actual post? Cool

What a pointless conversation this was. Have a great Sunday, fam.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Elite is back...so Dub can finally stop becoming WCW at home. They can crack a milly and all will be well in the world.