AEW - "The Story of a Mark and His Money.." Edit: Matthew Belloni: "Exclusive Rights Negotiating AEW/WBD ends in July. Expects other suitors..."

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Yes

if a guy a says the WWE is overpushing Austin Theory and his talent doesn’t warrant it, and my reply is to immediately bring up a completely unrelated AEW wrestler that I feel is overpushed with some “well nobody has a problem with….” what aboutism shyt, that is stan behavior.

Because instead accepting homies opinion on Theory or countering it with something constructive, I’m literally deflecting by taking shots at AEW to somehow offset the WWE criticism.

That’s stan behavior to a muhfukkin TEEEEE, and TSC is full of that shyt. I’m sure I’ve been guilty of it. Just keeping it a buck. That’s absolutely stan behavior.

Oh yeah, I've seen this before, but bringing up a different wrassler from a different promotion can be used in a proper argument without stanning involved.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I dont know what he was going for :dead:

But im down for a Mox vs Hangman feud. Feels like the first real feud they’ve had with two top guys in ages.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Regal has been looking for this since H came into power...
giphy.gif