AEW - "The Story of a Mark and His Money.." Edit: Matthew Belloni: "Exclusive Rights Negotiating AEW/WBD ends in July. Expects other suitors..."

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'm :dead: at the demo, which was AEW's crown achievement in ratings went to absolute shyt in the span of 12 months.

I'm even more puzzled how much of it has grown for RAW too. I don't follow WWE outside of The Bloodnine angle but I'd guess the more "hip" show would be Smackdown, not RAW.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I'm :dead: at the demo, which was AEW's crown achievement in ratings went to absolute shyt in the span of 12 months.

I'm even more puzzled how much of it has grown for RAW too. I don't follow WWE outside of The Bloodnine angle but I'd guess the more "hip" show would be Smackdown, not RAW.

You should start tapping in with WWE mane.. it’s not the same show it was even 6 months ago

This is coming from a guy that would have told you WWE was the worst it’s ever been and complete garbage in January of 2022

It’s a fun watch these days. They still have their share of stink but it’s overall a fun watch and the Monthly’s have been surprisingly incredible from an in ring POV which is all most you muhfukkas care about anyway

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
You should start tapping in with WWE mane.. it’s not the same show it was even 6 months ago

This is coming from a guy that would have told you WWE was the worst it’s ever been and complete garbage in January of 2022

It’s a fun watch these days. They still have their share of stink but it’s overall a fun watch and the Monthly’s have been surprisingly incredible from an in ring POV which is all most you muhfukkas care about anyway
I just don't give a fukk about any of the wrestlers. At this point there's like 5 people I'm legit interested in watching in all of wrestling and even with them I don't follow them constantly.

Everytime I've tried watching the E' again I'm like ":yeshrug: it's aight" even during HHH's time. I'm more than fine just following The Bloodline stuff on Twitter and catching a couple of matches online here and there.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
NEVER fails.

You do business with Double J you will go down quickly. He's the worst, ever. The worst EVERYTHING.
Yeah he's worse than Punk. Punk is an a$$hole you can just replace, but these companies be giving Jarrett actual power. It's not surprising that HHH bushed him as soon as he took over. :mjlol:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I saw this post on another message board; there may be some truth to it:

"Bucks and Omega will move their match next week to hide the fact that they can't draw - Hogan in TNA used to always demand his Impact appearances go after the Knockouts segments since they were the highest rated thing on the show"

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I just don't give a fukk about any of the wrestlers. At this point there's like 5 people I'm legit interested in watching in all of wrestling and even with them I don't follow them constantly.

Everytime I've tried watching the E' again I'm like ":yeshrug: it's aight" even during HHH's time. I'm more than fine just following The Bloodline stuff on Twitter and catching a couple of matches online here and there.

Yeah this is literally how i feel im just getting too old for this shyt or maybe ive just watched for too long but that wwe style of wrestling always comes across as meh. They are amazing at creating moments but once the bell rings :francis:

The coli is how i get my wrasslin info these days. There are guys who ill try and follow like Omega/Swerve/Chris Bey/Ibushi but outside of that. :manny:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Besides the bloodline nothing in the E is head and shoulders better than what they are doing in AEW which makes this thread funny. Austin Theory's storyline is a good example of something that would have the E stans asking about a "story".

Patrón Papi

I’m a player
Daps
Reppin
The Land/216
Besides the bloodline nothing in the E is head and shoulders better than what they are doing in AEW which makes this thread funny. Austin Theory's storyline is a good example of something that would have the E stans asking about a "story".
Your insecurities is showing