AEW - "The Story of a Mark and His Money.." Edit: Matthew Belloni: "Exclusive Rights Negotiating AEW/WBD ends in July. Expects other suitors..."

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:heh: See what I mean. No quote but back on the bullshyt. I give you credit though. At least you did not tell me to drink bleach and hit ignore. You a Chad one for that.

Stoogelmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Never change breh and since I'm a man(supial) about the shyt. I'll @ you so you can see that I gracefully not only reply to your snark and false claims, but like and rep you for proving my point.

@Eric Brooks

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
its not gate-keeping to laugh and clown people comparing some low card charisma vacuum to one of the literal greatest wrestlers of all time

i watched that match recently. SCSA vs. Bret Hart at WM13. now that's a "5 star" match.. i hadn't seen it in a while

But guess what elevated that match? the match alone is tremendous but the dueling storytelling goin on that led up to the match... played out in the match and then what followed the match is all A+ as well..

Bret's heel turn in early '97 spawned the turnaround in business for WWF. Then he put over Austin huge.

A lot could be learned from all of that..

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I don’t think @Eric Brooks is an AEW stan lol.. I think homie comes from a space a lot of times where he thinks his opinion is fact and he’ll attack you when you disagree Because there’s no way he’s ever wrong. He also does this thing where he’ll quote and nitpick a single out of context sentence from an entire wall of dialogue like every other point you made in your post ceases to exist lol.

We all have our things tho..

I can admit that I generalize my opinion way too much, and end up having to clarify my intention behind posts. I’ll check the temperature on certain topics via Twitter and other social media, and then I’ll reply to it here with a general blanket statement. That shyt always leads to muhfukkas thinking I’m subbing or getting at them when in reality I’m talkin to a make believe imaginary person that represents the field in totality

:damn:

My nikka @Finn Baller hates these AEW muhfukkas though. He doesn’t hide it. Not in a troll Max way, but just.. in general. He doesn’t fukk with these nikkas, nor does he want to fukk with these nikkas. His criticism doesn’t come from a sincere place. He wants these bums to fail. I respect it lol

My dawg @Blessed Koala hates everything, but his criticism is sincere. He truly wants these dudes to be better across the board. The problem is he doesn’t realize he’s jaded from years of overconsumption. He’s watched so much wrestling that it’s nearly impossible to live up to his standards at this point. My boy lost his passion for this shyt, but he still holding on out of routine

:bryan:

And then we got my favorite @Cattle Mutilation. My good white honky pal Cattle probably has AEW tatted across his chest. He truly adores this company and will shoot them bail at all costs. There’s no criticism big or small that he will not counter. AEW is peak entertainment for my boy. He’s also in a Finn Baller space where he’s not fukkin with WWE at all. Not in a troll way, but he truly wants the worse for them boys. Again, I respect it.

And thats where we at my brothers! Sorry for the long post. fukk CM Punk.

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
What's stupid is that Kevin Nash and Undertaker are acting like they weren't Vinnie Vegas, Oz and Mean Mark before Cokeboy gave them their careers. It's always corny seeing old timers shyt on a new generation of wrestlers. I remember on the New Day podcast the three of them were talking about how no one even gets excited seeing legends show up backstage anymore because they constantly make these bitter comments to the new kids. They named D'Von Dudley & Bret Hart being the exceptions to that because they go out of their way to give advice/praise talent as opposed to going out of their way to shyt on current day wrestlers like these two clowns on the tweet.
It's like the NBA legends always shytting on the current generation and saying wildly stupid shyt like "Jordan would average 60 points a game with the rules and the soft players these days!"

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
Are people outside of TSC making a deal out of those tweets though? I honestly can't believe anyone would give a fukk about a tweet that refers to a picture from A YEAR AGO and narrative that no one seriously tried to push (Wheeler having an "Austin moment") :dead:

The mentally unstable/the unwashed IWC members on Twitter are going crazy over this :pachaha:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think @Eric Brooks is an AEW stan lol.. I think homie comes from a space a lot of times where he thinks his opinion is fact and he’ll attack you when you disagree Because there’s no way he’s ever wrong. He also does this thing where he’ll quote and nitpick a single out of context sentence from an entire wall of dialogue like every other point you made in your post ceases to exist lol.

We all have our things tho..

I can admit that I generalize my opinion way too much, and end up having to clarify my intention behind posts. I’ll check the temperature on certain topics via Twitter and other social media, and then I’ll reply to it here with a general blanket statement. That shyt always leads to muhfukkas thinking I’m subbing or getting at them when in reality I’m talkin to a make believe imaginary person that represents the field in totality

:damn:

My nikka @Finn Baller hates these AEW muhfukkas though. He doesn’t hide it. Not in a troll Max way, but just.. in general. He doesn’t fukk with these nikkas, nor does he want to fukk with these nikkas. His criticism doesn’t come from a sincere place. He wants these bums to fail. I respect it lol

My dawg @Blessed Koala hates everything, but his criticism is sincere. He truly wants these dudes to be better across the board. The problem is he doesn’t realize he’s jaded from years of overconsumption. He’s watched so much wrestling that it’s nearly impossible to live up to his standards at this point. My boy lost his passion for this shyt, but he still holding on out of routine

:bryan:

And then we got my favorite @Cattle Mutilation. My good white honky pal Cattle probably has AEW tatted across his chest. He truly adores this company and will shoot them bail at all costs. There’s no criticism big or small that he will not counter. AEW is peak entertainment for my boy. He’s also in a Finn Baller space where he’s not fukkin with WWE at all. Not in a troll way, but he truly wants the worse for them boys. Again, I respect it.

And thats where we at my brothers! Sorry for the long post. fukk CM Punk.
Your assessment of me is not entirely true.

1) I hate needles. I'm not fukking with no tattoos.
2) I've lobbed criticism at AEW numerous times, I just don't live for criticizing any wrestling product like others seem to do.
3) I generally like WWE PLEs, minus the Saudi blood money shows, just can't watch the weekly product. Mostly because PLEs are the only time you get more wrestling than commercials out of the E.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
I mean...I wouldn't say I'm jaded...just can't stand the fukking product nowadays, but at the same time watch the shyt because I have a smooth brain and I need to train in these streets:

ExemplaryBaggyAfricanelephant-max-1mb.gif

If I had it my way, we would be watching Catch Can puro shyt :wow:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Your assessment of me is not entirely true.

1) I hate needles. I'm not fukking with no tattoos.
2) I've lobbed criticism at AEW numerous times, I just don't live for criticizing any wrestling product like others seem to do.
3) I generally like WWE PLEs, minus the Saudi blood money shows, just can't watch the weekly product. Mostly because PLEs are the only time you get more wrestling than commercials out of the E.
Lol I’m mostly joking with that :bryan:

but I do think a lot of your WWE stances are rooted in bad faith since you admittedly don’t watch the product yet have a lot of negative takes about the product you admittedly don’t watch

let’s just keep it funky tho, your shield be out quick with AEW. It’s fine. It’s not anything to be ashamed of. You like what you like. If anything, we’re the silly ones for spending this much time with a product we have this many issues with. You’re literally the sane one for actually enjoying the shyt you watch religiously.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I’m just:bryan:at all this fukkery because a random mark on Twitter put out a opinion that nobody has made or talked about

Like how did Nash catch wind over that tweet is he following that beard why’d he pick this moment to shyt on Yuta what he do :pachaha:

Why Taker get involved why people bringing up Nash’s son:picard:

People do remember this play fighting right:troll: