AEW - "The Story of a Mark and His Money.." Edit: Matthew Belloni: "Exclusive Rights Negotiating AEW/WBD ends in July. Expects other suitors..."

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It’s cute how any remotely negative thing regarding AEW has to be them “working the sheets.”

MJF unhappy with his standing within the company = oh they’re just working the sheets 🧐

Kenny Omega not looking good in the ring = ITS A FUKKING WORK 🙄

CM Punk being his usual a$$hole self = they’re working the sheets :mad:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
That would be a bad move since the sheets are generally pro AEW in their reporting. "Working" his biggest advocates wouldn't end well for Tony's relationship with the wrestling press. Somebody needs to buy Tony an Urdu copy of The Boy Who Cried Wolf ASAP!
Maybe, just maybe, Dave is in on it? TK coulda slid some extra Ks in his account.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Maybe, just maybe, Dave is in on it? TK coulda slid some extra Ks in his account.
Let's think for a minute. If this is all a ruse, does it really make sense to have one washed up blanquito (who loses more journalistic credibility with each passing day) in on things just to "work" (and lose goodwill with) every other wrestling journalist?
I don't think Tony's that dumb.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Let's think for a minute. If this is all a ruse, does it really make sense to have one washed up blanquito (who loses more journalistic credibility with each passing day) in on things just to "work" (and lose goodwill with) every other wrestling journalist?

Tony learned something from when he kept Brodie Lee’s health status so secret. Jericho and JR are legendary Meltzer sources but it’s obvious Dave has been cut out of things like MJF and TV deal negotiations

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

And marks will still continue to pay for his shyt. :ld:

But maybe it is true and if Punk loses next week it’ll make this story more credible. I’m not quick to jump to believing what’s reported until the story unfolds more.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It’s cute how any remotely negative thing regarding AEW has to be them “working the sheets.”

MJF unhappy with his standing within the company = oh they’re just working the sheets 🧐

Kenny Omega not looking good in the ring = ITS A FUKKING WORK 🙄

CM Punk being his usual a$$hole self = they’re working the sheets :mad:

For Tony to be such a bad booker that needs to give it up, you’re all the way in with his storyline. You don’t know what’s gonna happen Wednesday and you love it.

drifter

Superstar
Daps

Maybe Ether in the bg made this harder than it actually was but I don't think this was a good look at all lol. You can't convince me bigging up the comp at the same time burying a top guy is beneficial

It makes them look like the Land of Misfit toys, just a bunch of baby doll head with the spider body from Toy Story type of nikkas. Punk's been grumpy and yelling at clouds, living in the past since he came back

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
For Tony to be such a bad booker that needs to give it up, you’re all the way in with his storyline. You don’t know what’s gonna happen Wednesday and you love it.
I don’t know what happens Wednesday because I’ve never tuned into that mud show. :umad:

All I know is that Bryan Danielson helped make Yuta & Garcia in his time already, while Punk fukked up his ankle jumping into a sea of neckbeards and mouthbreathers.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
All I know is that Bryan Danielson helped make Yuta & Garcia in his time already, while Punk fukked up his ankle jumping into a sea of neckbeards and mouthbreathers.

But Phillip is the world champ and Danielson is in 30 minute slap fights with a high schooler, so who won that one.