AEW - "The Story of a Mark and His Money.." Edit: Brian Gewirtz: "AEW is in the top 5 every week, someone will pay them"

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sign her up just in case she’s cleared soon.

Knowing WWE doctors probably wouldnt have cleared her anytime soon, it makes sense for Saraya to make the jump.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I think Billy’s strength is playing off of other people that are charismatic. He fits into The Acclaim well because they have that DX type of energy from the 90’s. He’s pretty much reprising his role in DX. The juvenile behavior, over the top silliness with the phrases and sexual innuendos are all there.
this is a really good observation. They are sort of patterned after DX. Even got the talking while walking out, then the other person does the "if your not down with that...suck it" part.

I can't unsee it now.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Sign her up just in case she’s cleared soon.

Knowing WWE doctors probably wouldnt have cleared her anytime soon, it makes sense for Saraya to make the jump.
From a financial standpoint, signing to AEW makes sense. Saraha still has some of that WWE luster on her, so she was probably able to finesse Tony and Shad something lovely.
However, rushing back to the ring before her neck is fully healed, just to get paralyzed on YouTube isn't a very wise decision, IMO.
I don't remember Paige being a great talker, but maybe she can be a manager/valet. AEW could use a Francine/Sensational Sherri/Terri Runnels type.

White City Black

Weed, Rocks, Blow
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Saraya’s likeable enough to build a brand off her name and manor some decent ass money

If Tony’s smart he’ll get as much mileage off of her being an onscreen personality and off screen ambassador as possible. Get his money’s worth.

Don’t let her do anything in that ring, though. Even if she’s eventually “cleared.” Because geez…. :mjlol:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I don't know what the hell they're doing with Jamie Hayter. They could've really gave her momentum with a feud with Britt, going over and then chasing Jade for the TBS Championship. Instead, she's back being DMD's lackey. If it's a slow build, it's gotten to the point where people probably won't care anymore. If it's not, TK fukked it up bad.