AEW - "The Story of a Mark and His Money.." Edit: Brian Gewirtz: "AEW is in the top 5 every week, someone will pay them"

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
martina.jpg

fjqt5fexsasrowl.jpg

intro-import.jpg

aew-dark-elevation-6-20-22.jpg

FNTsVvNXoAMMY1p-678x381.jpg

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I don't even compare Moxley to Austin. Western fans compare him to Austin because most have never watched Onita and that's more of a blatant ripoff than Austin
Thanks for sharing, but what does any of that have to do with the .gif you posted of Steve Austin doing the Hollywood Blondes taunt?
Also, Onita's name rings plenty of bells in the States, and Moxley couldn't even carry Atsushi's knee braces.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Thanks for sharing, but what does any of that have to do with the .gif you posted of Steve Austin doing the Hollywood Blondes taunt?
Also, Onita's name rings plenty of bells in the States, and Moxley couldn't even carry Atsushi's knee braces.

Because you said "imagine Austin doing that" and I remembered what he used to do with the Hollywood Blondes. It's like comparing Lebron to Kobe or Jordan when a better comparison would be Magic or Malone based on his game.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Because you said "imagine Austin doing that" and I remembered what he used to do with the Hollywood Blondes. It's like comparing Lebron to Kobe or Jordan when a better comparison would be Magic or Malone based on his game.
I said that STONE COLD would never do those goofy shoulder rolls that Moxley does. You posted Stunning Steve doing his tag team's taunt. To be fair though, Stunning Steve wouldn't have done Moxley's goofy shoulder rolls, either.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
I said that STONE COLD would never do those goofy shoulder rolls that Moxley does. You posted Stunning Steve doing his tag team's taunt. To be fair though, Stunning Steve wouldn't have done Moxley's goofy shoulder rolls, either.

Imagine Austin doing shoulder rolls on his way down the ramp. :scust:

:pachaha: You left that open to interpretation