AEW - "The Story of a Mark and His Money.." Edit: Matthew Belloni: "Exclusive Rights Negotiating AEW/WBD ends in July. Expects other suitors..."

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Breh you know you got a p*ssy for a boss when you have two workers talking about running fades and pulling up, while they go:

n4scgse21iuz.0.jpg

"IS THIS A WORK?"

Khan needs to get his playpen fixed because that shyt is oozing on the product. Its getting to the point where even the Dubheads are going :why:"SAVE US CODY RHODES"

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Sammy instigates shyt online, pushes Andrade backstage, gets punched, yet only Andrade gets suspended and Sammy is in the main event tonight? :skip:
Knowing AEW TK probably looks at it like ohh Sammy is defending the brand plus he seems like Sammy so he’d have his back .

Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps
Hey. Is Danny
Sammy fukking up his future with trying to go against Dre.

Basically Sammy and Andrade laid hands on each other backstage of Dynamite and got sent home :francis:

Is that code for having sex? I feel like that's code for making a baby :patrice:

Respectfully
Nah, I really was on the phone with my cousin and working on logos.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I’d fire Andrade too. Let him go back to WWE. Does he think he’d be on top there?
Hope he don't. Santos is literally everything you could want from Andrade turned to 10, and they still ain't gonna do much with that man, so no way Andrade is anything except a vessel for Flair's overflow nepotism to seep into now that Charlotte has been pushed so hard she doesn't even need the co-sign anymore.

Man put on a great match with Gargano, but... unless he plans to take his physique more seriously and maybe get himself a manager and bring the mask back out? Mans finna pull off the ADR WWE-back-to-AAA Speedrun. Ironic, since he did it without any drugs.

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hope he don't. Santos is literally everything you could want from Andrade turned to 10, and they still ain't gonna do much with that man, so no way Andrade is anything except a vessel for Flair's overflow nepotism to seep into now that Charlotte has been pushed so hard she doesn't even need the co-sign anymore.

Man put on a great match with Gargano, but... unless he plans to take his physique more seriously and maybe get himself a manager and bring the mask back out? Mans finna pull off the ADR WWE-back-to-AAA Speedrun. Ironic, since he did it without any drugs.

I wouldn't be so quick to the without any drugs credit to Andrade

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I’m convinced TK is Cokeboy Jr. Dude is a a control freak. That’s the only reason I see him not wanting a booking committee.

It’s gonna be interesting when wrestling casuals start tuning out. Wonder how much viewership they’ll lose.