Afeni - she was either federal agent, a snitch or her story is fabricated - 156 charges?

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Warning: This post is not meant to slander the name of Afeni Shakur. It is only meant to make you THINK in an effort to create truth

Domestic terrorists or "freedom fighters" don't beat 156 charges. The state doesn't throw 156 charges at people they want to give fair trials to. The system of COINTELPRO - a counterintelligence program set-up with the intention of dismantling the organization from within - a case brought against 21 members required information from within to link them together. 21 people weren't traveling in the same car together. Cases long in the making don't fall apart, cases with faulty informants DO fall apart. She separated her case from the others and defended herself.

She's known as Afeni Shakur, her birth name was Alice Faye Williams. Tupac's birth name was Lesane Parish Crooks. She changed her son's name I've read so many books about Tupac. The reason for the move to Baltimore is shaky at best but includes the reasoning of her being extricated from the community - why wasn't she held up as a champion of the community?

A lot of questions to be answered regarding the Panther 21 case and I would encourage you not to close your mind to the possibility of an informant involved in the case

RIP Afeni Shakur

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
In her suit against Death Row Records she claimed that Tupac had $156,000 to his name and she also seeked the masters of 152 unreleased recordings.

In unrelated circumstance: Suge Knight also went to jail for a parole violation despite the victim pleading for Suge's innocence. His company was essentially seized by operatives who ran the label as if they were "trying to run it into the ground", a tall task for a label that grossed nearly a billion dollars in gross revenue. They succeeded in that endeavor, as if by design. The company was sabotaged and the value of the label was eradicated.

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
This post is not meant to slander the name of Afeni Shakur. It is only meant to make you THINK in an effort to create truth

:what:Nikka the title of your thread is with the assumption that she's either a snitch or a agent, How you think people gonna take it?
It's a thread title . . you weren't coming in here if I said "well hey guys, maybe we should consider the possibility"

by the way @kingofnyc can vouch for me that I'm not slandering her name - I have a tremendous respect for her

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
Thread title is clickbait, nothing to see here.
For those that love fukkery this will turn into a Tupac
415040d1232061117-jack-off-emoticon-jackoff.gif
thread if no one has nothing better to do

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Warning: This post is not meant to slander the name of Afeni Shakur. It is only meant to make you THINK in an effort to create truth

Domestic terrorists or "freedom fighters" don't beat 156 charges. The state doesn't throw 156 charges at people they want to give fair trials to. The system of COINTELPRO - a counterintelligence program set-up with the intention of dismantling the organization from within - a case brought against 21 members required information from within to link them together. 21 people weren't traveling in the same car together. Cases long in the making don't fall apart, cases with faulty informants DO fall apart. She separated her case from the others and defended herself.

She's known as Afeni Shakur, her birth name was Alice Faye Williams. Tupac's birth name was Lesane Parish Crooks. She changed her son's name I've read so many books about Tupac. The reason for the move to Baltimore is shaky at best but includes the reasoning of her being extricated from the community - why wasn't she held up as a champion of the community?

A lot of questions to be answered regarding the Panther 21 case and I would encourage you not to close your mind to the possibility of an informant involved in the case

RIP Afeni Shakur

It's so easy to slander the dead f*ck nikka :pacspit:

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
Ya . . I'm selling product here :rudy:

Your selling the idea that the late Afeni Shakur may have been a federal informant and that her legend (Tradecraft slang for created personal history/backstory I know how your types get down:youngsabo:) is fabricated, with no proof whatsoever, but wild speculation.

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
Your selling the idea that the late Afeni Shakur may have been a federal informant and that her legend (Tradecraft slang for created personal history/backstory I know how your types get down:youngsabo:) is fabricated, with no proof whatsoever, but wild speculation.

:huhldup:

If you want to know more you're going to have to purchase my book :ufdup: