Afghani SOHH member's comments on the recent attacks (September 22, 2001)

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
This is what I've been saying to ppl over the last month when they ask me about this shyt. I didn't serve in Afghanistan, I served in Iraq in 03-04. But those wars were one and the same. Just get our troops out and KIM let them sort it out how they sort it out. No foreign intervention has worked. The Taliban are like the Vietnamese guerrilla fighters in the sense that they just make it a war of attrition

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
This is what I've been saying to ppl over the last month when they ask me about this shyt. I didn't serve in Afghanistan, I served in Iraq in 03-04. But those wars were one and the same. Just get our troops out and KIM let them sort it out how they sort it out. No foreign intervention has worked. The Taliban are like the Vietnamese guerrilla fighters in the sense that they just make it a war of attrition
So people were already doubting about going into Afghanistan mere weeks after 9/11? And Bush still thought it was a good idea to invade?

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
what's even crazier is,iirc their was a deal to hand over osama bin laden in order to avoid war and the bush gov turned it down
That’s the surface level explanation.

All of those natural resources were ripe for the taking and the impending creation of post 9/11 counter terrorism branches were already in the works.

The war was the biggest money making event in US history.