Africa: U.S. Military Holds War Games on Nigeria, Somalia

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Exactly. This is why the African Union is a useless organization. By right these guys should be coordinated and working to stop this Boko shyt. If Ghaddaffi was alive i'm certain this shyt would have never gotten as bad as they are. He was a progressive muslim and held alot of sway in the Muslim community. There is no way he wouldn't be speaking out against this bullshyt going on. I'm still sick that dude was murdered by the demons in the west.
That's why they killed him off regardless of the African Dinar.

Saka

Pro
Daps
rep to the first person who can tell me how many bases the US currently has in africa.. :sas2:

Saka

Pro
Daps
Last i checked there were two. One in Djibouti and the other in Kenya

What does the US military footprint in Africa look like? Colonel Tom Davis, AFRICOM's Director of Public Affairs, is unequivocal: "Other than our base at Camp Lemonnier in Djibouti, we do not have military bases in Africa, nor do we have plans to establish any." He admits only that the US has "temporary facilities elsewhere…that support much smaller numbers of personnel, usually for a specific activity."

AFRICOM's chief of media engagement Benjamin Benson echoes this, telling me that it's almost impossible to offer a list of forward operating bases. "Places that [US forces] might be, the range of possible locations can get really big, but can provide a really skewed image of where we are…versus other places where we have ongoing operations. So, in terms of providing a number, I'd be at a loss of how to quantify this."

:sas1:

pike

Banned
Daps
Exactly. Plus China builds up its own ecomony and diversifies its trading partners. Its a very demonic game being played by the West in order to destabilize Nigeria. I hate the fact that they've agreed to put "drones" in the sky to find the "girls" but refuse to send troops. Disgusting pigs. Johanthan should have asked France and China for help exclusively.

when he comes to his senses he will. I wouldn't fukk with france though they've been colonizing Africa on the ivory coast for centuries

pike

Banned
Daps
Everybody knows that Ijaws and Igbos are brothers from another mother. The North is mad at that connection, that is why they are calling Esau for help. Hausas ran to Esau and Ishmael for help during the Biafran War because he can't take us on his own. How the hell to you need Egypt, UK and USSR to beat a ragtag army? U claim u a thug but ain't got no heart ha:lolbron:

Esau is just trying to sneak back into Nigeria through the backdoor to set up shop for that Oyel. They wouldn't do that if tribes out of Ijaw and Igbo were running the show. And thats the truth.

too confusing. When tribes are the real nikkas and which tribe is the c00n house negros?

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
What does the US military footprint in Africa look like? Colonel Tom Davis, AFRICOM's Director of Public Affairs, is unequivocal: "Other than our base at Camp Lemonnier in Djibouti, we do not have military bases in Africa, nor do we have plans to establish any." He admits only that the US has "temporary facilities elsewhere…that support much smaller numbers of personnel, usually for a specific activity."

AFRICOM's chief of media engagement Benjamin Benson echoes this, telling me that it's almost impossible to offer a list of forward operating bases. "Places that [US forces] might be, the range of possible locations can get really big, but can provide a really skewed image of where we are…versus other places where we have ongoing operations. So, in terms of providing a number, I'd be at a loss of how to quantify this."

:sas1:

Seems like tapdancing to me.