African American Children, The Original DREAMers, Who Will Fight For Them?

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
good read brehs :ehh:

African American Children, The Original DREAMers, Who Will Fight For Them?
When Martin Luther King, gave his famous speech, “I Have A Dream”…his dream was not to see his own people suffer endlessly without redress, across all spectrums of the socio-economic spectrum. MLK’s Dream was about the uplifting of black children and black communities.

It is obvious today that America has defaulted on this promissory note insofar as her citizens of color are concerned. Instead of honoring this sacred obligation, America has given the Negro people a bad check, a check which has come back marked “insufficient funds.” But we refuse to believe that the bank of justice is bankrupt. We refuse to believe that there are insufficient funds in the great vaults of opportunity of this nation. So we have come to cash this check — a check that will give us upon demand the riches of freedom and the security of justice. We have also come to this hallowed spot to remind America of the fierce urgency of now.~MLK “I Have A Dream”
I was literally in tears a week ago seeing little black children in Baltimore hovering in coats and hats trying to keep warm in a classroom void of working heat. A classroom in a city that continues to elect black leaders who, like Atlanta and many other black cities across the country, turn their backs for political partisan agendas, under the table pay and power, over what’s right for its citizens.

1*L8ZgWBR-5DFXOR2AJBFB1g.jpeg

Baltimore City Schools Kids with no heat
But one hundred years later, the Negro still is not free. One hundred years later, the life of the Negro is still sadly crippled by the manacles of segregation and the chains of discrimination. One hundred years later, the Negro lives on a lonely island of poverty in the midst of a vast ocean of material prosperity.One hundred years later, the Negro is still languishing in the corners of American society and finds himself an exile in his own land. So we have come here today to dramatize a shameful condition.~MLK “I Have A Dream”
It’s insulting watching the democratic party rant about DACA and giving their many demands, when their most loyal constituency they refuse to push a pen for anything that’s more than momentary symbolism (confederate statues). Where was the democratic party during the Obama era, when black children were being terrorised and murdered with impunity by police? Where is the Sanctuary Cities for black children? The only time the democratic party wages war against the GOP about something they deem or associate with black lives, is to defend Planned Parenthood. They will fight to their deaths defending abortion rights to abort black babies, but silent on any laws to protect them once born…sadly, they use this same line to attack conservatives who are pro-life…when in essence they share the same duplicitous con game.

1*UIHe77QHu5w0Qoh1dyQ2mw.jpeg

“Whatever happens to a dream deferred”~Langston Hughes

We have an Oakland CA, Mayor who says she will go to jail to defend Sanctuary City policies…Rahm Emanuel who sat aside $20M to garner jobs for illegals while poor African Americans in the city were ignored, schools closed or brutally abused/murdered by police. He’s since set aside another $1.3M for legal defense funds for illegal immigrants…all while covering up the murders of black men, women and children in Chicago by police…black people whose families have had to fight the system with little or no monies to do so. There were no sit-ins or politicians willing to go to jail when Tamir Rice was gunned down by police, while playing on a playground…there have been no laws pushed or demanded by the democratic party to fight against systemic abuse by police. However, they along with Obama did pass the Blue Alert Bill, that protects police…this was passed during the second Ferguson uprising.

1*txIigc6JISJVZUBTsudmig.png

We have CHOSEN so-called black leaders like Co-Intelpro, Deray McKesson who’s paid to tweet by his liberal owners…yet his subtle tweet about black women, birth and pregnancy should bring pause to all who are paying attention. It’s also interesting that it came within days of Planned Parenthood posting a similar tweet. Interestingly, Deray was GIVEN a six figure job last year as an executive for Baltimore City Schools yet black children were sent to BCS this year without heat in below zero temperatures. I’ve yet to see any comments are tweets of his fight for this. He raised millions with his Wall St buddies for a failed campaign run as Mayor of Baltimore, but couldn’t raise a fist for the poor black kids and his community in need. I saw only two tweets from Deray on his page about BCS lack of heat, and that was only to throw shade at the mayor and a simple post about the issue. Imagine the money Deray could’ve raised if his owners allowed it??? Instead, his social media pages are replete with self promotion, the latest neolib political agenda, and celebrity fawning.

1*REunugPAxJKFS-nuJIf8Jg.png

Planned Parenthood the calling card of the democratic party has become just as volatile and dangerous to black people as the NRA. They rake in untold millions each year to ensure that poor black and brown babies are systematically erased. Democrats and feminists have tried to erase and deny who the founder Margaret Sanger was, and her intended agenda of eugenics and the erasing of black and poor babies. Hillary Clinton lamented Sanger with praise when receiving an award in her name from Planned Parenthood…stating that she admired Sanger and her vision.

1*xL8YurFAruk3ETCI5g_y1g.png

This caption needs no explanation, only CONDEMNATION
In a letter to support her agenda, Margaret Sanger wrote the below passages…passages that even Angela Davis has spoke against. Davis quoted the incendiary passage in her 1983 Women, Race and Class, claiming that the Negro Project “confirmed the ideological victory of the racism associated with eugenic ideas.”

• It seems to me from my experience where I have been in North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee and Texas, that while the colored Negroes have great respect for white doctors they can get closer to their own members and more or less lay their cards on the table which means their ignorance, superstitions and doubts. They do not do this with the white people and if we can train the Negro doctor at the Clinic he can go among them with enthusiasm and with knowledge, which, I believe, will have far-reaching results among the colored people. His work in my opinion should be entirely with the Negro profession and the nurses, hospital, social workers, as well as the County’s white doctors. His success will depend upon his personality and his training by us.
  • The ministers work is also important and he should be trained, perhaps by the Federation as to our ideals and the goal that we hope to reach. We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.

1*PmPttB3CXUUWBOarzoDigA.png

Yvette Carnell of Breaking Brown was my inspiration for the is blog…
Sadly, Margaret Sanger courted black leaders to push her eugenics agendas, and just like today the boughesie among us have decided who is worthy of life and who should be cast aside.

In 1939 Sanger teamed with Mary Woodward Reinhardt, secretary of the newly formed BCFA, to secure a large donor to fund an educational campaign to teach African-American women in the South about contraception. Sanger, Reinhardt and Sanger’s secretary, Florence Rose, drafted a report on “Birth Control and the Negro,” skillfully using language that appealed both to eugenicists fearful of unchecked black fertility and progressives committed to shepherding African-Americans into middle-class culture. The report stated that “[N]egroes present the great problem of the South,” as they are the group with “the greatest economic, health and social problems,” and outlined a practical birth control program geared toward a population characterized as largely illiterate and that “still breed carelessly and disastrously,” a line borrowed from a June 1932 Birth Control Review article by W.E.B. DuBois. :snoop:
Armed with this paper, Reinhardt initiated contact between Sanger and Albert Lasker (soon to be Reinhardt’s husband), who pledged $20,000 starting in Nov. 1939. (“Birth Control and the Negro,” July 1939, Lasker Papers).~Margaret Sanger Research Project…New York University
Liberals like Bill Gates, Warren Buffett and many others work around the globe to either mass destroy people of color via faux vaccinations or by forced sterilization…the issue of population control and the fear of a no longer dominate race, is real and it’s not the GOP who are leading the charge. The GOP are the ones who openly stoke the fires, as their friends the democrats actually/covertly supply the gas to burn down the villages (with the help of mainstream media, the con game has always been to see the GOP as the devils while their buddies in crime, the democrats actually do their deeds in the background).

I’m not from the liberal lie, that ‘a rising tide lifts all boats’. African Americans have allowed the watering down of our issues for far too long by accepting the democratic party’s failed/planned lie, that joining forces with rich white women (who are not minorities of any kind but they alone received more from Affirmative Action) and others will somehow lift us up in return.

On the anniversary of the Women’s March…black women who participate should ask themselves what has joining forces with rich white women and the democratic party, done for our children and communities? When will there be a redress for the history of economic and systemic racism against the original DREAMers that MLK spoke of?

NOTE: Shout out ot Aaron Maybin, Bmore Doc and many others who are actively fighting for our children and communities…

From Russia With Love,

Charlie Peach