Maryland
Israeli woman threatened with rape for being married to an African man

I wonder what @Sccit thinks about this
full

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
This is a fake ass propaganda video.

I don't doubt that small hats think and would do this as the entire world is anti-black but you cannot see the couple or woman anywhere in this video and there is no conversation being exchanged back on their/her end.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:picard: for any of you pro israelite brehs, this dude told the hebrew woman may you be raped:francis::scust:

P.s Is on the video where they telling the breh to leave and the bytch that she should be raped smh

Yea that fat little Amanda Bynes looking bytch. Ironic she saying that while Hamas making their female hostages legit bleed from their a$$holes :picard:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
That's how y'all weirdo nikkas get down :manny:

One y'all nikkas was bout to do it so I just hit y'all nikkas with the preemptive strike. G shyt.

Y’all? Don’t include me in that nonsense. Stop it. Nobody was thinking about that either. You just looking to bait and argue early. Eat breakfast first

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Says the tether c00n who hates his black skin :mjlol:
I will give you 30 minutes to apologize to that poster. You can pm him. Blacks who hate other blacks will be dealt with. We can’t let you dumbasses keep up your foolishness.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Propaganda?:dahell: you can google how Ethiopian Jews are treated in Israel

Israel is a weird complex country. On one hand you have ultra Zionist hard right pieces of shyt like in the video in the West Bank. Other areas you have liberals who hate net in yahoo and his kind. They will sterilize Ethiopians but they will crown on of them miss Israel.