African Philosophy at its finest (new book)

Termin

Rookie
Daps
A new book called "NAGA" is African Philosophy at its finest. And has the true mindset of ancient Africa put into modern day context.

I'm guessing that everyone is familiar with Thoth the Atlantean but just in case, Thoth is basically the God of every religion and he orchestrated all sciences and physics. He wrote an ancient book called "The Emerald Tablets", and that ancient book has been copied by all religious and scientific texts throughout all history, including the entire bible.

But the Emerald Tablets made the claim that there was information that was too deep for the earth to hear, this information was called "The Lost Emerald Tablets" and no one has ever found the Lost Tablets. All of the searching in Egypt at Pyramid sites are just attempts to find the Lost Tablets because the information in it is powerful enough to end the world. It was always said in ancient Egypt that Thoth himself will return in year 2012 and personally write and hand to the earth the Lost Tablets.

I came across a 36 page book that was claiming to be the Lost Emerald Tablets of Thoth himself, first I said to myself "36 pages is way too short", but then I actually sat down and read the 36 pages, it took about 5 hours to read it so I read it all in 1 sitting, afterwards I was convinced beyond any doubt that Thoth himself actually wrote this and that these indeed are the Lost Emerald Tablets. The philosophical thoughts are immeasurable, this is truly a game changer. What do you think about the 36 page book? The book is in pdf format here...

NAGA