Africans accuse African Americans of "appropriating" their culture (legitimate criticism?)

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
My dude what are you talking about? Following you where? It's like you reach new levels of retard with every post you make. Take that L and kim.
I don't know who you are yet you apparently know my posting history. That shyt is suspect

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
I don't know who you are yet you apparently know my posting history. That shyt is suspect

My nikka, you aren't important enough nor do you post anything of substance for me to know your post history. I don't know any prolific posting from you other than you crying like a bytch in this thread
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/lati...pire-ask-where-are-the-latinos.300364/page-38
And you were quoting me all throughout that thread just like you were in this one. You really are a retarded ass nikka. Just like bytches love having the last word, I'm gonna bounce and let you have it.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
My nikka, you aren't important enough nor do you post anything of substance for me to know your post history. I don't know any prolific posting from you other than you crying like a bytch in this thread
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/lati...pire-ask-where-are-the-latinos.300364/page-38
And you were quoting me all throughout that thread just like you were in this one. You really are a retarded ass nikka. Just like bytches love having the last word, I'm gonna bounce and let you have it.

EthioLady

Rookie
Daps
Read below

1EyNYZY.jpg

RZk4KHh.jpg

vQv8Ml9.jpg

uNV3yI5.jpg

Who wrote this quote? Horn Africans in general and especially men are self hating idiots, they really hate dark skinned women like this beautiful habesha typical Tigrean girl
WhHmVKQ.jpg

Right now, Skin bleaching is a fast growing problem in Tigray region.

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i'm not convinced that African Americans were the first to put "black" and "excellence" and i'm don't see the connection between the City of Minneapolis naming street signs after Somalis to the work of African Americans. the only way i see you having a problem with it is if you don't consider Somalis black

From my understanding I believe the term black excellence comes From Thomas Sowell. The titled of his 1977 book was "Patterns of Black Excellence". He also you used this phrase in some of his early essays in the late 60's.