All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Other than flight

How much money would one need for 2 weeks stay

Hotel cost?
Do I need car rental?

I wouldn't do a hotel, they monitor who you bring in, and you can only have 1 guess in your room at a time.

You can get apartments for about 100 USD a day, maybe less if you don't care about luxury.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't do a hotel, they monitor who you bring in, and you can only have 1 guess in your room at a time.

You can get apartments for about 100 USD a day, maybe less if you don't care about luxury.
Interesting

What about night life. Are they open to tourist

.only issue is that I speak no Portuguese...:mjcry:
Like how am I suppose to scoop females and get direction

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Price goes down if you stay in a hostel or get an AirBnB.

If you go to Sao Paulo you wouldn't need a car, you can get around without one in Rio, I'd recommend one in Salvador.

Rio or sao Paulo

Which city is better for tourist

I'd say Rio....but gotta remind brehs that you have to know how to drive a manual car to drive there.

As far as getting at women....Portuguese helps a lot....how open they are depends on you. I have seen a lot of dudes strike out and have to settle for prostitutes. I will say none of those dudes spoke any Portuguese at all

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
FINALLLY! Afro-Brazilians get their own thread! Been waiting for how long(was going to make a thread, but lack of photos).

So far we had Ethiopian/East African, West African, Bantu Women, African American, Caribbean women and now this to add to the collection...:wow:

Anyways let me contribute, since I am a master at these types of threads...
MissSoPaulo2009SilviaNovais_3.jpg
adriana-lessa-5-orlando-oliveira.jpg

hairmodel.jpg
OgAAAH2xHAmh_izDSTdYA88lM8wptYuXf3SGsjRcGUsBLo9U8l4bYTNuEk6_VipVYZPEBUXyDxyzXloDo2EakYw5WEwAm1T1UOYERCkUtHEDAm6hexlIyvcVybQo.jpg

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Rio or sao Paulo

Which city is better for tourist

Never been to SP, so I'll push for Rio, SP is like the NYC of South America but the lack of beaches in relation to Rio is why I never went.

I'd say Rio....but gotta remind brehs that you have to know how to drive a manual car to drive there.

I learned how to drive manual at 13, I just assume other dudes should at least know how to get the car rolling in case there's an emergency and the only whip around has a 5 or 6 speed:russ:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
How big is the black middle class in Brazil now? I know that theres been huge increase in black wealth from the last president but i havent done all my research, is it the biggest black middle class in Latin America ?

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
FINALLLY! Afro-Brazilians get their own thread! Been waiting for how long(was going to make a thread, but lack of photos).

So far we had Ethiopian/East African, West African, Bantu Women, African American, Caribbean women and now this to add to the collection...:wow:

Anyways let me contribute, since I am a master at these types of threads...
MissSoPaulo2009SilviaNovais_3.jpg
adriana-lessa-5-orlando-oliveira.jpg

hairmodel.jpg
OgAAAH2xHAmh_izDSTdYA88lM8wptYuXf3SGsjRcGUsBLo9U8l4bYTNuEk6_VipVYZPEBUXyDxyzXloDo2EakYw5WEwAm1T1UOYERCkUtHEDAm6hexlIyvcVybQo.jpg
Have we had a Nigerian one yet:steviej:?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I can't break the breh code my dude, he goes out there often enough that there's a real chance he could pull her, and I seen her ex-boyfriend he look like a stone cold fakkit so my mans @dc007 has a legit shot at this.

On one hand that's fukked up, on the other hand this is probably the view from your backyard -

STT_01.jpg

So I can't feel too bad about you paying for expensive protein :Playahata:

iuIUqOA.png

This is actually from the porch of my condo though :manny:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Never been to SP, so I'll push for Rio, SP is like the NYC of South America but the lack of beaches in relation to Rio is why I never went.

I learned how to drive manual at 13, I just assume other dudes should at least know how to get the car rolling in case there's an emergency and the only whip around has a 5 or 6 speed:russ:

Not all of us Breh.....First time I went to African I was so bad that the car rental guy stopped me and gave me a automatic for no extra charge :snoop:

I learned how to drive one right before I took my first trip to Brazil. Took a 1 hour class then learned the rest when I got to Salvador. Still can't do big hills well but I can manage them...but refuse to drive up them during rush hour.