Boogie Down BX

giphy.gif

rep + dap for saving this thread !!!!

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Expect to see a lot of these former self hating hispanics claiming Afro as Africa rises.

@O.T.I.S. actually delivered with visible afrocolombians.
Yeah man my homie is afro-colombian thats how I know a lot about them

I used to talk to his mom in broken english/spanish about the shyt she went through in Colombia before moving to Miami

They actually say that me and my homeboy look alike. He might be slightly lighter than me (and taller) and I’m more muscular/heavier but thats it

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Been to a part of Eastern Cali that that looked like Detroit, EYYBODY was Black. We tend to forget that Colombia, Venezuela and even Ecuador have similar rates of African population to America (around 10-15%). You’re just as likely to see a Black person in these countries as you are in America,

I'm African Afro American. My ex was Colombian and was pregnant(we had an abortion). They would've been 22 this year
That’s deep that you think about the age they would have been. Bless

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Hell na..I’m Blamerican..no cut..I ain’t NEVER hard this Afro____ bullshyt til the Social Media era
:camby: They all wanna put they flags up and talk about how they got Black in them now :camby::wtf: #UNotMMG

:snoop:
u gotta be a BAMA nikka - cause i see u been on this stupid shyt for a minute

Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah more farmland was there to work*

Keep believing the lies of the white man. There is more farmland here in North America. Just look at the center of the US. Nothing but flat arable land. However, in South America you got lots of jungles and rain forests.

The truth is the only reason there are more black folks in South America than North America is cause they found more of us down there. Not because they imported more slaves. That's a complete lie.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Hell na..I’m Blamerican..no cut..I ain’t NEVER heard this Afro____ bullshyt til the Social Media era
:camby: They all wanna put they flags up and talk about how they got Black in them now :camby::wtf: #UNotMMG
yea and I never heard of his "blamerican" bullshyt :mjlol: sound like it came from shea butter twitter

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Keep believing the lies of the white man. There is more farmland here in North America. Just look at the center of the US. Nothing but flat arable land. However, in South America you got lots of jungles and rain forests.

The truth is the only reason there are more black folks in South America than North America is cause they found more of us down there. Not because they imported more slaves. That's a complete lie.
word go try & farm on frozen earth goof

you sure love your quack huh¿

:mjlol:

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
one of my ex was colombian and that tone...you could argue mulatto, possibly, but black is a stretch by US standards. i think her caption is just ho babble, anyway... but there are admixed people that tone who consider themselves black at least in brazil (as someone who's been).