After a cool 400 million, Beyonce decided..

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
White women jumped on the lip syncing incident. They finally had ammo against this chic........their fake ire was hilarious.

they also showed her wig popping off at the sides to prove her fake hair to the children, and made the gif where her 7mnth pregnant belly caved in when she sat.

evil white women :wow:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Well you should know that if someone is stupid enough to marry you, you weren't his first :umad:...Lol All the criticisms I've heard of Beyonce and Jay-z is devoid of reality. I mean this board felt some type of way with Michelle Obama and Daughters attending concerts.

michelle-obama-and-kids-400x295.jpg

michelle-obama-nickjpg-b44febae408be452.jpg

Look at Michelle's hair. Laid like a mothafukka. :skip: First Lady and first family attending Beyonce concerts. But the Coli snobs are above such "music" and "artists"?

article-2369711-1AC5ACF4000005DC-285_634x622.jpg

Look at Obama. :skip: :myman:

Obama (thinking): I got Bey's p*ssy wet :scheme:

Jay-Z (thinking): He gonna take my bytch :to:

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
they also showed her wig popping off at the sides to prove her fake hair to the children, and made the gif where her 7mnth pregnant belly caved in when she sat.

evil white women :wow:

:pachaha: a little redundant

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That's not what I said, if you look back at her career you'll see that she is almost all over the damn place. One second it's can you pay my bills, no I pay my own bills, I'm an independent woman, but I need a soldier, if you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it. :comeon:

Her new album's content is sexually explicit in nature, especially for Beyonce, nikka I could give a fukk what anybody does. fukk her sex life, or anybody else's, I'm talking bout her damn music.

I don't understand your last point, you might as well be speaking in tongues.

:whew:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Jigga is mad lazy rhyming nowadays.
Holy Grail for example.. sumthin sumthin sumthin UNH, sumthin sumthin sumthin UNH
He really isn't trying anymore. He has this 'I'll do this, and get paid' thing going on. This nikka done sold out a long time ago and people still hailing him as w/e.

:camby:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
SHE WORE A RED DRESS to a democratic meeting.
how dumb is she? or did she wanna be the center of attention :ohhh: like wtf shes trying to do now calling herself monica hoeinsky :ohhh:

i would never wear red to a crip function.. do u get the logic in her idiocy?? i dont.
:dwillhuh: When was this?

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
1. "I kiss you and you lick your lips/ You like it wet and so do I/ I know you never waste a drip/ I wonder how it feels sometimes"

2. "Can you lick my Skittles, it's the sweetest in the middle/ Pink is the flavor, solve the riddle"

3. "I can't wait till I get home so you can turn that cherry out/ I want you to turn that cherry out, turn that cherry out"

4. "Don't slip off when it drip off on top of you"

5. "Gimme that daddy-long stroke"

From the shimmery, sexy Jay Z duet "Drunk in Love":

6. "I get filthy with that liquor, give it to me"

7. "Why can't I keep my fingers off it, baby, I want you"

8. "We woke up in the kitchen saying 'How the hell did this sh-t happen?'"

9. "I fill the tub up halfway then I ride it with my surfboard, surfboard/ Grinding on that wood, grinding, grinding on that wood"

10. "We sex again in the morning, your breastses are my breakfast." (Note: This one belongs to Jay Z. Cover your ears, Blue Ivy.)

http://www.fuse.tv/galleries/2013/12/beyonce-visual-album-stills-gallery

From the sexed-up midtempo banger "No Angel":

11. "First both of my legs go back on your head, and whatever you want, yeah baby, I'm bad"

From the club jam "Partition":

12. "Driver roll up the partition, please/ I don't need you seeing 'Yonce on her knees"

13. "Now my mascara running, red lipstick smudged/ Yeah, he's so horny he wants to f---/ He popped all my buttons and he ripped my blouse/ He Monica Lewinsky-ed all on my gown/ Oh Daddy, Daddy, he didn't bring the towel/ Oh baby, baby, we better slow it down"

14. "Over there I swear I saw them cameras flash/ Hand prints and footprints on my glass/ Hand prints and good grips on my ass"

15. "Private show with the music blasting/ He like to call me 'Peaches' when we get this nasty"

From the hot-and-heavy ballad "Jealous":

16. "I'm in my penthouse half-naked/ I cooked this meal for you naked"

And the D'Angelo-inspired "Rocket":

17. "Let me sit this ass on you"

18. "You rock hard/ I rock steady"

19. "Rocket 'til water falls, bathe in these waterfalls"

20. "Baby, I know you can feel it pulse, deep in my waterfall"

:heh: