After years of being with Apple, I switched to a Z Fold 5...

BandOfGypsys

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD
This phone is the goat i just got it a week ago and can't put it down. And the six is right around the corner :banderas: this gives me the feel of when the Notes were out, before every phone was huge.

Last edited:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
This phone is the goat i just got it a week ago and can't put it down. And the six is right around the corner :banderas: this gived me the feel of when the Notes were out, before every phone was huge.
Like I said, I'm reupping in December with the 6. I have the three now. One of the best devices I've ever owned.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Wait...you can't watch YouTube and surf the net at the same time on iphone???
The way iPhone users look at me when I show off the multimedia capabilities of the fold let's me know these people are starving. I'm a huge multitasker so this phone wouldn't work if it couldn't handle the workload.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Long winded paragraphs & numerous excuses still won't stop Apple iPhone sales from dropping. :lolbron::pachaha::umad:
Exactly . You never hear iPhone users trying to scream about how great the iPhone is because crack sells itsself :russ:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
Exactly . You never hear iPhone users trying to scream about how great the iPhone is because crack sells itsself :russ:

That's because most Apple iSheeps are oblivious to technology. :pachaha:

Daps
The eco system is unbeatable. iPhone is goat just because of that alone. No one is trying to be professor x using their phone. You don’t even use 80% of those features but I’d like for you to prove me wrong.
Yeah they don’t understand their phone is full of bloat wear and cheap tricks that won’t be supported in the following year. Apple only recently stop giving updates for the iPhone 7. They don’t understand the ecosystem and how seem less all Apple products interact with each other.