Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Came out on the 10th. Agallah has been putting in work, cause I’m actually two projects behind lol. I have listened to a good amount of this album though abd I mess with it. I say this every time an Agallah project comes out, but he really should have spit more placements than he does. I don’t see why he couldn’t be having a resurgence based on the type of music flourishing right now. Honestly he could help Cam and Juelz tremendously. All the Dipset members honestly, but Cam and Juelz have suffered the most production wise over the years.

@Freddie.Cane @OnlyInCalifornia @malc @Monoblock @RichYung @General Mills @Art Barr @Jerz-2 @BK The Great @IronFist @TheDarceKnight @Newark88 @DANJ! @Jimmy the gent @King Sun @SoulController @beaniemac @Rakim Allah @torcher @Ensi @mobbinfms @blazn101 @ill Clinton @Barnett114 @TEKBEATZ @steadyrighteous @GoldenGlove @TezMilli @DaveyDave @2 Cold Taurus @spliz @HARLEM AL @King Sun @tuckdog @NigerianDonDada @Insensitive @The Dust King @Hiphoplives4eva @mrken12 @Juggalo Fred