Age old request, but....brehs I need help finding jeans

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Thread title is self explanatory but I do need some feedback on what jeans y'all brehs are rocking these days. I'm in NY, so I have access to damn near every brand but I wanna avoid the bullshyt ones and be able to try on some official shyt.

Right now I fukks with some Uniqlo joints that I got a lil while back but all of there new shyt sucks and these motherfukkas are selling jeggings now (ugh).

Went to H&M and the quality was trash. Won't bother with the Gap/Banana because their cuts suck and look like they belong on middle aged dudes with no hint of muscle definition.

Haven't tried Zara yet but I know their clothes got a lil style to 'em. Topman looks aight too but I haven't spent much time in the store to get a good look.

I fukks with Levi's but I don't like the stitching on the ass pocket and the tab either but if there cuts are official then I'm with it

Now I'm not looking to spend $150 on a single pair of jeans but I don't wanna cop some 20 dollar wrangler joints either

Cut and fit matters because ALOT of what I see is clearly cut for skinny CACs and I need to be able to pull my pants past my thighs

With all that said, can y'all help a breh out?

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
I feel you breh breh...I'm trying to find some jeans to cop but I dunno whats brand people be on and whats a good move. I usually fukk with levis but they can be hit or miss. I hit my boy in NY and he said he be on this uniqlo jeans and nudie jeans.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
For that price point id go with guess joints. Might not be a popular answer But I have 2 pairs of the ones labeled "premium" and they have treated me well. They run like 115. I have One in a light wash and one In a dark raw denim (so necessary). Not too slim not too baggy and nothing on em that makes em trendy so you will be able to Rock them in 5 years.just clean . I have some from 07 I still rock.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Look no further than this website:

https://www.20jeans.com/

:ohhh: breh I'm gonna have to check these cats out. just wish I could try them on because I'm picky about the fit. Alot of these companies just dont cut jeans for us so even tho you can buy your normal size, that shyt will still run tight on the thighs.

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
your best bet is probably spending some time in the Levi store and seeing which fit you like the most.

This right here. If you're getting skinny's then you might want to go up a size.
Diesel and Nudies also get my vote.