sodas-prod.png

1470685319-0f20381204e160bb5baae7766391eb73.jpg

how nikkas been swimming naked with no babies*

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
:dwillhuh:

I have no words....

man, alotta fuk shyt happened to our people here. Its the South. Yall gotta remember, all that progressive shyt cacs be talking here, is cap. NC one of the original 13 colonies, we're a big klan state.
They threw a rally in Raleigh some years back.
:huhldup:

Fayetteville (,Cole world) has a slave selling post downtown, you know, where people would bid on our people and shyt. People tried to protest it and get it destroyed but the city refused and made it a city landmark. Its in the city seal.
:wow:

Cherry Hospital (state facility) used to loan out mental patients (black) to local farms and fields (kinston area) and force em to work for free while the hospital would get a cut.
:francis:

My great grandfather was the only black doctor in the city of kinston for many years, the klan were chasing some neighborhood kids up the hill and they had to kill them dudes.
:wow:

My granny was the 1st black councilwoman in the city, she used to get klan death threats too. They got a building beside the police station named after her. most nikkas talk that black empowerment shyt, my fam been in the trenches.
:salute:

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
:russ:

So if we stop having kids that would mean more disposable income and rising out of poverty.

But wait, they want to keep us in poverty by having so many kids and making abortion illegal.

But wait, they want us to stop reproducing so abortion is legal but...

The theories are just one big circle at this point :skip:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
This is why I am currently learning how to grow my own food. But the way shyt is going, you gonna have to get a fukking microchip to buy/sell shyt.

They making it worse with the 5G phones and shyt. I told y'all, the same "people" that's trying kill off majority of the world's population ain't even real humans.
Breh I’m pretty sure its illegal for folks to grow a lot of certain types of crops for personal use in the states. If someone else knows more info than me about this I’d like to hear more :lupe:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
I heard this rumor years ago about shyt they was giving us in the joint, specifically to that soy based shyt which was the primary diet in the food they fed us in IDOC :ohhh:
Illinois includes the "O" in their abbreviation :gucci: