Agree or Disagree with this Women's Point on Men Who only Deal in "Logic".

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bytch need some good d*** in her life that's what all these cries of help be about:yeshrug:

Emotional intelligence:mjlol: these tweets just proved their is no such thing:russ:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier

I like this post.

Women SHOULD stop expecting men who owe them nothing, to owe them something. Women need to stop fighting with these men for entitlements which aren't theirs to ask for. Women also need to stop fighting other women.

Reclaim yourself, and the rest matters less.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This chick is probably one of the main ones mad at them sex dolls. And people say I'm evil for ghosting all my chicks lol.

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
If you're going to shyt on every single man you've met/dated/fukked etc that's cool but then eventually you gotta start to realize that maybe the problem stems from your own shytty crtieria/choices in a partner? But I guess she really doesn't like to use logical reasoning :mjgrin:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're going to shyt on every single man you've met/dated/fukked etc that's cool but then eventually you gotta start to realize that maybe the problem stems from your own shytty crtieria/choices in a partner? But I guess she really doesn't like to use logical reasoning :mjgrin:
her logic is that all men are like this so there are no good choices.

I think part of her is hurt, part of her is hustling for views. From what i read in this thread i agree with some of her points but i disagree with the overall conclusions she gets from them (that all men ain't shyt). She will get burned by women as well and realize people in general ain't shyt. Then maybe reflect on herself and realize she hasn't always been cool either and cut other people some slack. And then eventually she will realize people (men and women) are shaped by their experiences and ultimately will do what they perceive to be their best option. It's up to you to provide the options to get the outcome you want. You can't control other people and you can't always get what you want from them. And that's OK. Entitlement is the disease.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Emotions are for barometers, empathy, and motiviation, but they should NOT determine decisions(think through this carefully, I'm don't consider all gut feelings to be emotions either). You should always be in control of emotions not the other way around.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
That's like saying being too honest is bad. Or there is too much truth out there.

Logic even says that you have to be sympathetic to the needs of others and all kinds of touchy feely stuff, not just math and science.

A logical man would know that his woman is illogical and he would allow her to go the long way if she felt like it. Unless someone was about to die, then the logical man would tell his woman to please be quiet and let him focus and get there ASAP.

There's so much more but that will get you started.

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
eh, I think I kinda agree with her albeit I'm very logical but also probably lacking in some emotional intelligence but I don't see the correlation between one or the other. Don't know why this made to be a gender thing as I typically find most men to be emotional and sometimes more so than women.
I was going to post the same a lot these dude out here act like straight bytches.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I agree with what is stated on the tweets. It's important to be empathetic and emotionally intelligent. However, she isn't proficient in either.

Daps

She's obviously fresh off getting pumped and dumped. She hurt:heh:

749af9355800db4421c6870ac0d31724.png