AI analyzed my coli posts (thanks to @bnew for the tutorial)

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Based on the analysis of UpNext's posts, here is a personality profile:

Likes/Dislikes:
- Likes sabotaging systems and finding ways to get back at companies/institutions rather than engaging in public protests
- Dislikes public protests and activism that can lead to getting fired, prefers more covert/subversive methods
- Enjoys gaming and discussing video games like Helldivers
- Seems to dislike Drake and J. Cole, but appreciates their diss tracks

Political Ideology and Stances:
- Appears to have a cynical, anti-establishment view of politics and institutions
- Criticizes both Democrats and Republicans for not doing enough to address issues affecting the Black community
- Expresses frustration with Black people who don't seem to be actively fighting for civil rights and advancement
- Believes the Democratic party pays lip service to issues like affirmative action and reparations without taking meaningful action

General Temperament:
- Comes across as blunt, sarcastic and somewhat confrontational in their posting style
- Willing to challenge popular opinions and narratives, even among other Black forum members
- Seems to have a pragmatic, results-oriented mindset when it comes to addressing racial injustice
- May be prone to conspiracy-minded thinking at times, as evidenced by suggestions of sabotaging systems

Overall, UpNext presents as a cynical, anti-establishment individual who is frustrated with the perceived ineffectiveness of mainstream political activism. They seem to favor more covert, subversive methods of resistance and are highly critical of both major political parties when it comes to addressing issues facing the Black community.

:damn::damn::damn:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Yes :ehh:

Give me five+ keywords you'd want me to use, I say this because if you just used my feelings on non-Blacks you'd get this analysis :skip: :

Pegged? :mindblown:

The name's FILL not FILLED :dame:

Keep your fantasies to yourself :scust:

what was your prompt?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
@Fill Collins wwhat do you enter at the end of a prompt? A url with their posts?

text

i used infyscroll extension to load up all 10 pages of posts at a time and did Ctrl+A then Ctrl+C

7W4UCuR.png

4b9ji1d.png

had to make sure "Next link" was selected & checked the box [Look for links using...]
"Element" was selected and clicked the magnifying glasses to loads posts.
insert 10 pages in the "times" field & enable AUTO load

it'll end up like this..
4bBW0ud.png

NMbMU3Y.png

Infy Scroll is an extension in beta that can auto-load the next page and let you add customized infinite scrolling to websites. It's also compatible with the AutoPagerize Database, which means it supports thousands of websites automatically. Infy supports 4 different actions and 4 different append modes so you can customize each site's infinite scrolling to how you want it to be. Infy understands both CSS Selector and XPath expressions for finding next links, and it features an Element Picker that can generate them for you, similar to the original AutoPager. It can also increment URLs and perform special actions, like clicking "Load More" buttons. You can save your settings for each URL and Infy will auto-activate the next time you visit them.

Infy Scroll

Infy Scroll – Get this Extension for Firefox (en-US)

GitHub - sixcious/infy-scroll: A web extension for Chrome, Edge, and Firefox. Add customized infinite scrolling to websites and auto load the next page. Supports the AutoPagerize Database. (Beta)