AI is going to ruin the internet

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I agree with this. I don't think many people actually grasp how far this AI thing has potential to grow. It's already unbelievable what it can do now, imagine 5-10 years from now
people are going to have to verify themselves offline and build online communities based on that verification to get an internet thats usable.

seen so many chat-gpt bots get called out on reddit and twitter. reddit's value to recommend products or services used by actual people has diminished after chatgpts release. bot's are going to take on any personality just to recommend products by a business owner, reseller or someone with an affiliate link. any dataset that existed before chatgpt will be more valuable now because you can't trust that the newer datasets aren't filled with A.I responses.

bots to manipulate people politically are going to a lot of online communities too.

Last edited:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
il_680x540.4263371533_mbss.jpg

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
people are going to have to verified themselves offline and build online communities based on that verification to get an internet thats usable.

seen so many chat-gpt bots get called out on reddit and twitter. reddit's value to recommend products or services used by actual people has diminished after chatgpts release. bot's are going to take on any personality just to recommend products by a business owner, reseller or someone with an affiliate link. any dataset that existed before chatgpt will be more valuable now because you can't trust that the newer datasets aren't filled with A.I responses.

bots to manipulate people politically are going to a lot of online communities too.
The singularity needs to just hurry up and happen already so none of this will matter

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
You think it's bad now. It will be a certifiable wasteland in a couple years.
I think alot of ppl will scrub their likeness off the internet for fear of identity related AI crimes. Less talking into the camera unless it’s family or close friends. Back to only seeing a limited number of ppl outside of where you physically are.