Ain't a damn thing wrong with #hoh got it?

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
If you mean that you shouldn't let a person walk all over you like a doormat, then I agree. :queen:

If you mean that you should be mean/disrespectful .... :wrist:
I didn't mean being disrespectful but at the same time ain't nothing gay about being disrespectful as it gets p*ssy.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
yup.
women stop being scandalous!
no sex till marriage!

we meed to do better.
:ehh:

bumped for you.
It ain't even about that. It's about being upfront, direct and honest with what you are about, other people you are messing with and what you want.

If people did that, a lot of problems when it comes to relationships today would dissipate.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
It ain't even about that. It's about being upfront, direct and honest with what you are about, other people you are messing with and what you want.

If people did that, a lot of problems when it comes to relationships today would dissipate.

i agree that people should be upfront direct and honest.

i dont think #HOH is any of those things

maybe im wrong though,.

are all the #HOH brehs telling all these chicks they meet that they only want to fukk and then bush? or that theyre gonna be "hard" on them?

since i doubt they are, no sex till marriage is probably best.
:yeshrug:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Don't take bullshyt from women. Apparently it's in their DNA to see how much disrespect a man would let them get away with. I want any woman on here to tell me I'm lying :shaq2: like y'all don't be testing men. If she acts funny in the slightest, check her on it and if she continues cut her off without looking back. It all comes down to your self-worth and what you will and will not tolerate.

Cut her off before you invest too much of your time, energy, emotions money etc and catch feelings. I recently did it and it feels great to be indifferent to women's bullshyt. And it's much easier to be indifferent when you just met the chick and invested nothing. :blessed:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
i agree that people should be upfront direct and honest.

i dont think #HOH is any of those things

maybe im wrong though,.

are all the #HOH brehs telling all these chicks they meet that they only want to fukk and then bush? or that theyre gonna be "hard" on them?

since i doubt they are, no sex till marriage is probably best.
:yeshrug:
Well if someone isn't giving you what you want then stop dealing with them. Personally that's not my thing, but if these dudes want to have sex

with a chick and she ain't about it then I agree cut her off/charge her to the game. Both parties most likely don't want the same thing. Now if these dudes

are looking for wifey material women and they running with that, then good luck :mjpls:.

Most of these dudes are jaded though. A lot of them waited to have sex with a particular woman in the past, and she played them in some form or the other. Whether that be having sex with another dude, using him for his attention, money etc without ever intending to have sex with him, etc.