Ain't it funny how our elders are being disrespected in the midst of all this talk about "lineage"?

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
So let me get this right:

• Y'all are "nikkas"
  • Anyone who breathes wrong is a "c00n"
  • You already know the deal with "bedbucks" and "bedwenches"

Now if nothing else, out of respect??? Especially with all this talk of lineage, you'd think the love would be drawn at elders but nah... They're getting called "c00ns" and "house negros", "slave minded" etc. Not even that, but talk about how they're in the way and basically need to hurry up and die so we can get what's "ours" :mjtf:

But people question why the Dems don't respect us
full

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I don't like that "this is why they dont respect us" talk

But you already know the loud talkers here don't stand for anything. They just talk to be heard, and serve #TheNarrative

As long as other people exist, there will always be someone to blame for their failures and misunderstandings :francis:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

• Y'all are "nikkas"
  • Anyone who breathes wrong is a "c00n"
  • You already know the deal with "bedbucks" and "bedwenches"

Now if nothing else, out of respect??? Especially with all this talk of lineage, you'd think the love would be drawn at elders but nah... They're getting called "c00ns" and "house negros", "slave minded" etc. Not even that, but talk about how they're in the way and basically need to hurry up and die so we can get what's "ours" :mjtf:

But people question why the Dems don't respect us
full

dudes on here disrespecting the elders because they want a guy to be president who will make weed legal :snoop:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
The natural way of things is to follow the elders. If you can learn from a man who took 70 years to understand the lesson... that saves you lots of time

Therefore YOURE smarter at 70 than he was. And so forth.

This is LITERALLY the mechanism that drives modern life. None of us could build all this shyt from scratch.

I have a watch with mechanical hands. Solar powered. Winds itself just from moving around. I haven't ever had to do anything to maintain it in like 10 years except change it for daylight savings. I didn't even know that shyt existed til I was in the store

We wouldn't even be able to IMAGINE some of the stuff we have now if we were starting fresh...

Same thing with our elders. They obviously know more than you cause they been adulting twice as long as you've been living.

Supper

All Star
Daps

• Y'all are "nikkas"
full

Only term of your list I use and not in a derogatory way. And this isn't derived from a slavery/plantation slur which are direct attacks on AADOS heritage, so it's not in the same category as the others.