Ain't nothing wacker than a muffin top or refridgerator shaped woman...

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What about the chubby ones, with broad shoulders and no neck. :damn:

15966580024602.png

She gave the breh that just got out of prison a whip, a place to stay, sex, and food. Yet the homie still step out to talk to other women. :wow:

This show is full of Ls

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Daps
Reppin
California
How do you think those women would feel if they read this thread and sees the disgusted feelings about a shape they have no control over? Smh... and y’all posting their pics too..

Shame on you.
Yall do the same with men's heights. Who cares, they are grown women and can handle it.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Men can’t handle it which is why there are multiple threads being upset about heightism, lol.
With all due respect you've been sonned 2x in this thread, someone finna pull up a post where you clowned some guy about his height.
tenor.gif

On topic: The things women hate on men for are almost all things out of our control, and men (reasonably) have a right to be upset about that. Women have a right to be upset about being made fun of for things they can't control either, but on the whole a woman built like an egg will have at least 1 boyfriend before she's 26. A man who is 5'2 and bald at 19?
giphy.gif

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
Broad shoulder no neck bytches are definetly in the top5 Woat, disgusting.

Last edited:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With all due respect you've been sonned 2x in this thread, someone finna pull up a post where you clowned some guy about his height.
tenor.gif

On topic: The things women hate on men for are almost all things out of our control, and men (reasonably) have a right to be upset about that. Women have a right to be upset about being made fun of for things they can't control either, but on the whole a woman built like an egg will have at least 1 boyfriend before she's 26. A man who is 5'2 and bald at 19?
giphy.gif
I haven’t been sonned a single time in this thread.

Try to find a post where I condemned short men.

The only men I talk about not being attracted to are fat men and that’s their fault for letting themselves get that way with everything that is in their favor to not be fat. That’s not on me.

I said I won’t date a guy that I can’t wear heels with because I’ve dated short men and I wasn’t comfortable when I wore heels.

Last edited: